Primerica - BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Many people don't seem to understand what Primerica actually is.
Some of the pissed-off people on here were invited down to their local Primerica office inquiring about work. Let me make it clear to you that Primerica is a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, NOT A JOB. That is why they do not hire "employees" or pay hourly wages, because IT IS NOT A JOB. That also means, like every other BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, you are in charge of your own success or failure. They're compensation program is commission-based and very competitive. Those who bash the company obviously do not understand that.
Primerica gives people a chance to earn extra income by selling highly regulated products issued by their sister companies (Citi, Legg Mason, etc). EXTRA! While I agree that this opportunity may not be suitable for one who is unemployed, it is a great supplement for someone else who may already have a job, but wants to make some extra money part-time. In fact, Primerica strongly encourages people to start part-time so they can learn the ropes and become properly licensed first. Then, if they decide that they want to make a career change, they can transition to full-time.
One of the main reasons people think Primerica is a scam is their $199 initial investment fee. This fee is for the processing of a new recruit's independent business contract at the home office. IT DOES NOT GO TO THE RECRUITER. Primerica reps DO NOT get paid to recruit. They are paid overrides on business that their recruits do, on top of whatever business the reps do themselves. This is a hierarchy, or what should be considered as the American BUSINESS MODEL.
This is how EVERY company works. If you really think about it, those who occupy top management positions benefit from those that they supervise. How? These managers hire people below them to do the work that they once had to do, gaining back valuable time and freedom for other ventures. As their subordinates become more experienced, some of them will see the value of building a hierarchy and will soon catch on. People who succeed in Primerica understand that this is the only way that they will ever have freedom, and by having freedom is to have money AND time.
Being that Primerica is a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, there are chances that it may fail, like many businesses are do. There is NO GUARANTEE that one will make millions, but there is a reason that there are so few people making millions in today's world at all. They understand what is necessary to build a business and have persevered through their failures to master the art of building a business, where as most would have quit in the face adversity. One who understands the adversities of owning their own business understands the nature of a Primerica business. It is no different.
I apologize for the rant, but people really do need do their homework before judging. Even after reading this, most people won't. But for those who do see the value in the Primerica business opportunity, they will put themselves in a position to become very successful, if they take the time to understand it.106990e8 review #133088
You may also like
- "Robert Mann of WIN or Worldwide Intelligence Network destroyed our case for child custody. We saved our money to hire an investigator to help us. This man advertises "retired federal..."
- "Southern Leak Detection has extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. Our experts handle the problem swiftly and courteously. Southern Leak Detection has been..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "I bought a set of Sealy mattress from Costco on line. The mattress set was delivered to my home on 10/26/2012, with a damaged box spring. I contacted Costco several..."