Primerica - BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Many people don't seem to understand what Primerica actually is.
Some of the pissed-off people on here were invited down to their local Primerica office inquiring about work. Let me make it clear to you that Primerica is a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, NOT A JOB. That is why they do not hire "employees" or pay hourly wages, because IT IS NOT A JOB. That also means, like every other BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, you are in charge of your own success or failure. They're compensation program is commission-based and very competitive. Those who bash the company obviously do not understand that.
Primerica gives people a chance to earn extra income by selling highly regulated products issued by their sister companies (Citi, Legg Mason, etc). EXTRA! While I agree that this opportunity may not be suitable for one who is unemployed, it is a great supplement for someone else who may already have a job, but wants to make some extra money part-time. In fact, Primerica strongly encourages people to start part-time so they can learn the ropes and become properly licensed first. Then, if they decide that they want to make a career change, they can transition to full-time.
One of the main reasons people think Primerica is a scam is their $199 initial investment fee. This fee is for the processing of a new recruit's independent business contract at the home office. IT DOES NOT GO TO THE RECRUITER. Primerica reps DO NOT get paid to recruit. They are paid overrides on business that their recruits do, on top of whatever business the reps do themselves. This is a hierarchy, or what should be considered as the American BUSINESS MODEL.
This is how EVERY company works. If you really think about it, those who occupy top management positions benefit from those that they supervise. How? These managers hire people below them to do the work that they once had to do, gaining back valuable time and freedom for other ventures. As their subordinates become more experienced, some of them will see the value of building a hierarchy and will soon catch on. People who succeed in Primerica understand that this is the only way that they will ever have freedom, and by having freedom is to have money AND time.
Being that Primerica is a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, there are chances that it may fail, like many businesses are do. There is NO GUARANTEE that one will make millions, but there is a reason that there are so few people making millions in today's world at all. They understand what is necessary to build a business and have persevered through their failures to master the art of building a business, where as most would have quit in the face adversity. One who understands the adversities of owning their own business understands the nature of a Primerica business. It is no different.
I apologize for the rant, but people really do need do their homework before judging. Even after reading this, most people won't. But for those who do see the value in the Primerica business opportunity, they will put themselves in a position to become very successful, if they take the time to understand it.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "In April 2011 I bought 2 Whirlpool semi pro washers model (3LCHW9100WQ) and 1 dryer model (3LCED9100WQ) from the company â€œBijeli svijetâ€ and opened the first self service laundry in..."
- "I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "Never have I had such a piece of junk in my jewelry collection. Its over priced and the worst quality. I have had to have my bracelet replaced three times..."
- "Where does Amazon get the nerve suspending sellers with well-establish accounts.Over 3 years I been selling with them with over 60 positive feedback,and one day boom!I receive an email saying..."
- "I ordered a blue suede vest from Saks Fifth Avenue late in the season. I paid $200 and change for the vest and delivery. The item arrived in..."
- "I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and was definently priced at..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."