Primerica - BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Many people don't seem to understand what Primerica actually is.
Some of the pissed-off people on here were invited down to their local Primerica office inquiring about work. Let me make it clear to you that Primerica is a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, NOT A JOB. That is why they do not hire "employees" or pay hourly wages, because IT IS NOT A JOB. That also means, like every other BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, you are in charge of your own success or failure. They're compensation program is commission-based and very competitive. Those who bash the company obviously do not understand that.
Primerica gives people a chance to earn extra income by selling highly regulated products issued by their sister companies (Citi, Legg Mason, etc). EXTRA! While I agree that this opportunity may not be suitable for one who is unemployed, it is a great supplement for someone else who may already have a job, but wants to make some extra money part-time. In fact, Primerica strongly encourages people to start part-time so they can learn the ropes and become properly licensed first. Then, if they decide that they want to make a career change, they can transition to full-time.
One of the main reasons people think Primerica is a scam is their $199 initial investment fee. This fee is for the processing of a new recruit's independent business contract at the home office. IT DOES NOT GO TO THE RECRUITER. Primerica reps DO NOT get paid to recruit. They are paid overrides on business that their recruits do, on top of whatever business the reps do themselves. This is a hierarchy, or what should be considered as the American BUSINESS MODEL.
This is how EVERY company works. If you really think about it, those who occupy top management positions benefit from those that they supervise. How? These managers hire people below them to do the work that they once had to do, gaining back valuable time and freedom for other ventures. As their subordinates become more experienced, some of them will see the value of building a hierarchy and will soon catch on. People who succeed in Primerica understand that this is the only way that they will ever have freedom, and by having freedom is to have money AND time.
Being that Primerica is a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, there are chances that it may fail, like many businesses are do. There is NO GUARANTEE that one will make millions, but there is a reason that there are so few people making millions in today's world at all. They understand what is necessary to build a business and have persevered through their failures to master the art of building a business, where as most would have quit in the face adversity. One who understands the adversities of owning their own business understands the nature of a Primerica business. It is no different.
I apologize for the rant, but people really do need do their homework before judging. Even after reading this, most people won't. But for those who do see the value in the Primerica business opportunity, they will put themselves in a position to become very successful, if they take the time to understand it.eed6ffc review #133088
You may also like
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "she has several ads using different names - cassandra, sugar, ariel - and uses the number 347-741-1433. she's nice and everything up front, takes your money when she shows up,..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."