Many people don't seem to understand what Primerica actually is.
Some of the pissed-off people on here were invited down to their local Primerica office inquiring about work. Let me make it clear to you that Primerica is a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, NOT A JOB. That is why they do not hire "employees" or pay hourly wages, because IT IS NOT A JOB. That also means, like every other BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, you are in charge of your own success or failure. They're compensation program is commission-based and very competitive. Those who bash the company obviously do not understand that.
Primerica gives people a chance to earn extra income by selling highly regulated products issued by their sister companies (Citi, Legg Mason, etc). EXTRA! While I agree that this opportunity may not be suitable for one who is unemployed, it is a great supplement for someone else who may already have a job, but wants to make some extra money part-time. In fact, Primerica strongly encourages people to start part-time so they can learn the ropes and become properly licensed first. Then, if they decide that they want to make a career change, they can transition to full-time.
One of the main reasons people think Primerica is a scam is their $199 initial investment fee. This fee is for the processing of a new recruit's independent business contract at the home office. IT DOES NOT GO TO THE RECRUITER. Primerica reps DO NOT get paid to recruit. They are paid overrides on business that their recruits do, on top of whatever business the reps do themselves. This is a hierarchy, or what should be considered as the American BUSINESS MODEL.
This is how EVERY company works. If you really think about it, those who occupy top management positions benefit from those that they supervise. How? These managers hire people below them to do the work that they once had to do, gaining back valuable time and freedom for other ventures. As their subordinates become more experienced, some of them will see the value of building a hierarchy and will soon catch on. People who succeed in Primerica understand that this is the only way that they will ever have freedom, and by having freedom is to have money AND time.
Being that Primerica is a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, there are chances that it may fail, like many businesses are do. There is NO GUARANTEE that one will make millions, but there is a reason that there are so few people making millions in today's world at all. They understand what is necessary to build a business and have persevered through their failures to master the art of building a business, where as most would have quit in the face adversity. One who understands the adversities of owning their own business understands the nature of a Primerica business. It is no different.
I apologize for the rant, but people really do need do their homework before judging. Even after reading this, most people won't. But for those who do see the value in the Primerica business opportunity, they will put themselves in a position to become very successful, if they take the time to understand it.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "The commerial looked good on t.v. long ago the crew that came here must of been fresh out of junior high school, I myself gad to cut the..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014. Visited their Mfg. plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin..."
- "The contractor painted mid-July. Within two days, very small patches were coming off. Today, mid Auguts, a month later,I saw a bit of painters taoe that was still oin the..."