Primerica, good stuff...
I have seen first hand how this company has helped so many people. My mother has been with them for years, she started when they were A.L. Williams. Almost 24 years now.
She has strictly sold life insurance. I have never, ever seen a claim that was not paid. They offer great services and have helped a lot of people.
I have seen so many people benefit from the life insurance they had purchased thru Primerica.
People are so simple and closed minded. You have to know all the facts about anything before you start spewing untruths. Please get your facts straight.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "Michael Bishop has outstanding invoices amounting to about $1000. He cannot pay these bills and anyone who is looking to do business with Eagle Postal Center #10 should be not...."
- "I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc. I had just..."
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- "I purchased a brand new pair of BullBoxer sneakers while on vacation in Santorini, Greece last week. I live in the US so I'm usually hesitant to purchase items out..."
- "My name is Terese and 2 years ago I reached my goal weight using the Roca Labs regimen and have maintained it. I weigh 155 lbs and wear a size..."
- "My email that was never responded to: I was in need of a garden hose to take care of an infestation of mealy worms on my cactus in my back yard...."