I have seen first hand how this company has helped so many people. My mother has been with them for years, she started when they were A.L. Williams. Almost 24 years now.
She has strictly sold life insurance. I have never, ever seen a claim that was not paid. They offer great services and have helped a lot of people.
I have seen so many people benefit from the life insurance they had purchased thru Primerica.
People are so simple and closed minded. You have to know all the facts about anything before you start spewing untruths. Please get your facts straight.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Life Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- "What the heck! I bring my two kids in to get a haircut. I see the only girl that is workng walk outside with a..."
- "I won an auction for a Garmin GPS Dec. 30,2010, and now I'm told it will be Feb 14,2011 before delivery. ordered another by mistake, because the big "PAY NOW"..."
- "The issue with lightinthebox box was a dress I order I call myself ordering a size larger than what I wear I recieved the dress good Quality but I couldn't..."
- "PayPal allows anyone to open a PayPal account using any email address they want, even if it's not the person's email address, and PayPal will refuse to remove the stolen..."
- "This company employs idiots! I'm half asleep first of all when they show up. So I ask them to let me put on some clothes and to just give me..."