Primerica, good stuff...
I have seen first hand how this company has helped so many people. My mother has been with them for years, she started when they were A.L. Williams. Almost 24 years now.
She has strictly sold life insurance. I have never, ever seen a claim that was not paid. They offer great services and have helped a lot of people.
I have seen so many people benefit from the life insurance they had purchased thru Primerica.
People are so simple and closed minded. You have to know all the facts about anything before you start spewing untruths. Please get your facts straight.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc. I had just..."
- "AmeriGas on line payment system sucks. I have had to make the last two month payments by phone.They do not have the information for a complete statement. The system will..."
- "Broken dome. I love it cook fast...."
- "I just ordered flowers for a deceased family member this morning, I emphasized on a beautiful heart arrangement from them and spent $300 after being reassured it was going to..."
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."