Primerica the Pyramid
Last year I met a very friendly couple in the dog park.We began chatting a bit and before I knew it they had so much to "offer" me.
A way out of the service industry (I was a waitress) and all the support I need to make sooo much money with this new career they promised. Well, whats the harm in talking with them more about this? That's where things started getting fishy.
When someone approaches you about a job, take a hint.
Nothing good in life comes easy! Primerica is a pyramid scheme and going to their little meetings reminded me of some sort of cult. They only make money by recruiting other people to do the same.
Not saying this company is awful but the people that work for it are only out for their own gains, so before you quit your job to sell life insurance, just remember that they do NOT have your interests at hand....1176a74e review #126999
You may also like
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- " RE: 2009 Maserati Granturismo S I negotiated an agreed purchase price of $75,000 on October 17, 2012 with their seller broker through my broker, Todd Nixon, of Augusta Motor Group. A..."
- "I rented a car fro the Surrey location on 72ns Avenue on Surrey yesterday and let me start by saying you should never give this location any business whatsoever. I..."
- "Re: Rosewholesale Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,..."