Primerica the Pyramid
Last year I met a very friendly couple in the dog park.We began chatting a bit and before I knew it they had so much to "offer" me.
A way out of the service industry (I was a waitress) and all the support I need to make sooo much money with this new career they promised. Well, whats the harm in talking with them more about this? That's where things started getting fishy.
When someone approaches you about a job, take a hint.
Nothing good in life comes easy! Primerica is a pyramid scheme and going to their little meetings reminded me of some sort of cult. They only make money by recruiting other people to do the same.
Not saying this company is awful but the people that work for it are only out for their own gains, so before you quit your job to sell life insurance, just remember that they do NOT have your interests at hand....review #126999
You may also like
- "People used PayPal to rip me off through Craig's list and EBay Moters for a travel trailer I was trying to buy..."
- "AAG purchased a 6 year old debt from Wells Fargo. The debt was last reported by Wells Fargo as $23,779 in November 2009. As soon as AAG bought it, the..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two)..."
- "it has soybean oil in it now, effing disgusting, if i wanted soy in my ice cream i would pour soy sauce on top of it. BTW trying to..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."