Primerica the Pyramid
Last year I met a very friendly couple in the dog park.We began chatting a bit and before I knew it they had so much to "offer" me.
A way out of the service industry (I was a waitress) and all the support I need to make sooo much money with this new career they promised. Well, whats the harm in talking with them more about this? That's where things started getting fishy.
When someone approaches you about a job, take a hint.
Nothing good in life comes easy! Primerica is a pyramid scheme and going to their little meetings reminded me of some sort of cult. They only make money by recruiting other people to do the same.
Not saying this company is awful but the people that work for it are only out for their own gains, so before you quit your job to sell life insurance, just remember that they do NOT have your interests at hand....bfd5dea
You may also like
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "Re: Rosewholesale Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,..."
- "Cleaning Connect seems to us to be a scheme for auto-charging a small business' credit card as rapidly as possible, then declaring requests for redress "SOLVED" when the scammer, cleaningconnect.com,..."