Last year I met a very friendly couple in the dog park.We began chatting a bit and before I knew it they had so much to "offer" me.
A way out of the service industry (I was a waitress) and all the support I need to make sooo much money with this new career they promised. Well, whats the harm in talking with them more about this? That's where things started getting fishy.
When someone approaches you about a job, take a hint.
Nothing good in life comes easy! Primerica is a pyramid scheme and going to their little meetings reminded me of some sort of cult. They only make money by recruiting other people to do the same.
Not saying this company is awful but the people that work for it are only out for their own gains, so before you quit your job to sell life insurance, just remember that they do NOT have your interests at hand....
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "As a UK & Offshore professionally qualified assets manager of 24+ years experience in both the UK & throughout S.E. Asia, with over 600 articles published as a lead financial..."
- "After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two)..."
- "Greetings: I would submit this complaint to Aliexpress, but their complaint system has no option for general complaints. The closest I was able to get was to submit a phishing..."
- "I bought a pair of Harley Davidson Boots, Model Number 93043, and after wearing them about a dozen times, the zipper has separated from the boot. The zipper still goes..."
- "This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "Booked a Car. When we arrived late and tired at the airport, Europcar did not have the car we booked. Europcar Forced us to pay £120 more for a different..."