Primerica - Pure scam
Primerica took my $125 a month that I was paying for 250K and gave me 450k for $100 a month.Which saved me $25 a month.
Then I put the $25 I was saving a month and put it into their mutual fund. If the mutual fund performs like it has the last 75 yrs., I will have 33k, after the 30 yr. term. It must be a scam, b/c citi backs them and we all know citi got to be that big by scamming people.
I know that it sounds to good to be true, but its not. This is what is available to people, banks and insurance companies just don't reveal their secrets.
They don't want you to be smart, becase they lose money when you figure it out.Good Luck!f2f03da review #119157
You may also like
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "My name is Rani devi from India, I freelancer in Freelancer.com (which is a good freelancing site). My brother and myself wanted to start a business in Florida, so..."
- "Person representing above organization selling the wonderful services of an small business organization that will represent lots of benefits to my company. I tried to explain to him that was..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."