Primerica - Pure scam
Primerica took my $125 a month that I was paying for 250K and gave me 450k for $100 a month.Which saved me $25 a month.
Then I put the $25 I was saving a month and put it into their mutual fund. If the mutual fund performs like it has the last 75 yrs., I will have 33k, after the 30 yr. term. It must be a scam, b/c citi backs them and we all know citi got to be that big by scamming people.
I know that it sounds to good to be true, but its not. This is what is available to people, banks and insurance companies just don't reveal their secrets.
They don't want you to be smart, becase they lose money when you figure it out.Good Luck!review #119157
You may also like
- "Dear friend earn20 is a big cheater in india . This company is run by some cheaters who take 3000 in the name of registration and then after they never..."
- "I like many others was duped into buying into the 3 day Forex training event, which was sold to me by the dubious traders Aman Natt and Shaun Powell in..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "I tried the first nine weeks and put on ten pounds of muscle. Although I didn't lose as much body fat as I hoped, I can't blame it on the..."
- "I got burnt pizza's not one all three like for real I am pissed off I called to complain about an hour ago they said they where bringing me three..."
- "Today, February 18, 2015 at approximately 5:00pm, I went to the following Regal Nails located within Walmart in Thibodaux, LA: Regal Nails 410 N Canal Blvd Thibideaux, LA 70301 (985) 447-8999 I received a manicure..."
- "Periodically the door handle comes off our $1400 Gallery Series Frigidaire range. Usually happens when it is hot. Frigidaire designed it with steel washers on each side but..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."