Primerica - Pure scam
Primerica took my $125 a month that I was paying for 250K and gave me 450k for $100 a month.Which saved me $25 a month.
Then I put the $25 I was saving a month and put it into their mutual fund. If the mutual fund performs like it has the last 75 yrs., I will have 33k, after the 30 yr. term. It must be a scam, b/c citi backs them and we all know citi got to be that big by scamming people.
I know that it sounds to good to be true, but its not. This is what is available to people, banks and insurance companies just don't reveal their secrets.
They don't want you to be smart, becase they lose money when you figure it out.Good Luck!1299c12a review #119157
You may also like
- "Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management the big solar fund rip off. This was a perfect scam for Myself, Virgil and Khadiyjah Perryman. We conned this idea..."
- "Are You Tired of Being Beaten Up By the US Financial Markets Yet ? WE ARE: And Now We Advise Consumers on How to Take Back POSITIVE Control ! Take..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "So I switch from AT&T to Suddenlink around the first of August. Originally I signed up for their home phone/Internet bundle. I only needed the Internet and was happy with..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "I just got half way through a salad at Wendy's and got to a chunk of chicken that is completely uncooked. Took a pic, sent a complaint, and got a..."
- "On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "I went to the Denny's in Baytown on Garth road. They are the nastiest people ever they fix ur food after picking there nose playing in there hair and every..."