Fresno, California

I am so pissed that I am reading all these negative reviews about the company that took care of us(Primerica) even though I worked for New York Life for 20 years. 15 years ago I sat down with a young man who knew that if I did not invest my money wisely I would have none.

Because of that young man I have $750,000 in a mutual fund. I am so blessed to have met a Primerican, what stood out in my mind is that he said his company emphasizes doing the right thing for the family 100 percent of the time. I know my company never did except I changed after that and pushed term life for all my clients.

I will always be grateful for meeting Joe at Luckys grocery store.

Comments

More fake garbage posted by a useless Primerica shill.

Just kind of a heads up Eva, unless the company is a member of the BBB (which means the company pays them an annual fee for accreditation) reporting the company does no good whatsoever. Also, guess what?

Primerica is not a member of the BBB. So it's nice to have a place to come to where you can say what's on your mind and who knows, you might just stop somebody from making a very big mistake.

I think certain people are being very close-minded and uneducated. I found this site while looking up information on Primerica and other insurance companies.

As a knowledgeable consumer I felt it important to see the "other side" which is likely what the earlier mentioned consumer has done as well. If you dislike the company so much, contact the better business bureau. You will likely get far better results than complaining on a website.

If you don't like Primerica, do something proactive about it. I can assure you that complaining on a website will get you no where.

I'm sure that Primerica is a pyramid scheme of some sorts. But what I can say of the company is this:

My ex works for them. His name is Daniel Hodge and lives in North Richland Hills. He's been skipping out on child support payments for the last 6 months. ( and I mean not paying a penny at all.) Owes, $16,198.00 for the 4 years we've been divorced. Owes in the thousands to his other children he gave up rights to in 2003....that being said. I found out where he was working and called Primerica to verify it, he's been there almost a year. I told them the deal... they were actually very nice about it. One gentlement knew Daniel and his wife Holly, personally and was actually shocked that he is the way he is. I gave the info to the attorney general's office; that Primerica provided to me about Daniel and as of last week, I'm starting to actually get some child support. So, while I know very little about their business ethics...they have done the right thing so far for the girls.

Edited because I always seem to spell that wrong!

I'm sure that Primamerica is a pyramid scheme of some sorts. But what I can say of the company is this:

My ex works for them.

I found out where he was working and called Primamerica to verify it, he's been there almost a year. I told them the deal, they were actually very nice about it.

I gave the info to the attorney general that Primamerica provided to me for Daniel and as of last week I'm starting to actually get some child support. So, while I know very little about their business ethics...they have done the right thing so far for the girls.

What I think is funny is that people are actually on this site and being serious...I wandered on to it through a google search and was taken back by how ridiculous this forum can be. one big sandbox for kids to gather on the internet to complain about how sucky life and/or products have been to them.

Hey, maybe if enough people get on the forum and whine about a business, then the business will actually stop sucking! Yeah that's a great idea. Lets spend the next two years talking about primerica's lousy rep's!

yes I have primerica sentiments...who cares. if this person is lying, it doesn't matter.

His story was never going to change your mind about primerica in the first place was it? Ok, so you don't agree with his view of primerica and supposedly how good it is has been for him, why would you seriously try to bash his story and call him a liar? It's ridiculous! You have no proof to claim he was being false.

You merely have a disaffection for the company. well, power to you. $750k in 15 years...That's ridiculous!!!... especially since you know how much he was investing monthly right?

All I'm saying is if you are actually going to be on here, try respecting someone's post. If you don't agree suck it up.

Okay I have had my little rant, I'm going to go live now. Cheers!

vtch786

maybe ... just maybe .... he is a primerica rep ... like you are .... and made up the story to make Primerica look good

As I said before .... why would a CLIENT come on this site to defend Primerica?

A client has no good reason to be on this site unless they are pissed with Primerica

Also notice he has not responded ... since making that bogus claim

VTCH786.....

Apparently he is a client, since he said as a result of the man he met, he has nearly a mill in mutual funds, and stated he worked for a different company.

Actually it is quite doable. It would have to be a very aggressive fund.

And would demand that you would have to live close to your budget.

With no exceptions made. If a person had the discipline to see it through, it would be possible.

well I work for primerica and what he said is true, but until people become more like him, instead of saying that he is telling fairy tales, then they might have money saved like he does. So please stop complaining and start thinking about your future and maybe you all will be financially independent. Great JOB wealthy retiree on becoming financially independent.

Well Mr. Wealthy retiree 15 years ?

What was the fund you had ? only one fund ? WOW that hard to believe?

and you have $750,000 .

How much did you put away a month in that fund? Talk about a Fairy Tale . I think you are right ...vtch786.

It's a Primee tell more Propaganda. :grin

vtch786

you are not a client .... why would a client come on this site

You work for Primerica ... if you are going to tell your story at least be honest.