Burnaby, British Columbia

If you're looking for the best research tool for Primerica, click on: www.simplesite.com/truthsonprimerica. Trust me.

The Truths on Primerica

I am guessing that the reason you found this page and are reading this, is because you heard about Primerica and may have seen a presentation. Now, you are skeptical and/or curious and decided to type Primerica into Google.

Good on you. You should do your research and satisfy some curiosities.

Now, would you rather take in information from reputable sources or anonymous sources?

Anonymous = fake name or no name; people who will never have to stand by what they write. Freedom of speech can be good but any website that gives the general public the freedom to voice their opinions/statements, also gives the general public the freedom to lie/exaggerate. By googling, you'll get a mish mash of competitors in disguise, disgruntled people who tried Primerica and didn't do what needed to be done and failed as a result, skeptics and naysayers, people who had a bad experience with an individual in Primerica, successful people in the company, ... The internet can be a very effective tool for falsely incriminating any company or person...

Comments

This is more than a scam and the life insurance policies are poor at best and priced so that people will drop them on the back end to avoid paying claims. I have audited life insurance policies for over 25 years for many companies and Primerica's are the worst that I have ever encountered. In addition, they do train their agents and take advantage of them and the poor souls who feel sorry for them and buy life insurance from them.

Nice try. another ad page and ecruitment page from Primerica.

This co. is a scam.

Investments of over 3000 went into it over a year ago--the market has gone nowhere but up yrs my account has gone lower and lower even as I deposit every month.

To date my investment has lost over a thousand dollars.

Primearica investment teams are either the dumbest investors on the planet or a scam which keep taking fees and churning my account.

Nice try. another ad page and ecruitment page from Primerica.

This co. is a scam.

To date my investment has lost over a thousand dollars.

Review #: 319865