Reston, Virginia

I am a Business Major and thoroughly understand the mechanics of ALL businesses. Everyone is afraid of working within a pyramid paradigm. But, the truth is, If you leave for work and drive to you place of employment, preform your assigned job task on a daily bases and receive payment on services rendered, Then you are working in a pyramid. Your company has a CEO, Presidents, Vice Pres, Supervisors, and work leaders. Your hard work makes their bonuses possible! AND most often times the management staff out number the workers often considered "the bottom feeders".

I for one have considered many options to this type of everyday grind and chose to be one of the Independent dealers to Primerica. The truth is, there may different offices, areas and sales rep's. some aggressive and some to lax. but each with different sales techniques. As it is in all sales type business.

I looked into in very deeply before I made a decision. The money is real and the commodities or genuine. My wife's experience gained my interest when her company closed and moved to Mexico. Leaving her unemployed with a check for her 401K. Through a fellow employee of mine at my daily grind, we sat down with a Primerica agent and transferred her 401K Money to a ROTH IRA with a money market that allowed her to go to back to school full time and complete her degree and start her own web design business, And not to mention, her retirement funds are growing far more rapid then with conventional 401K ever did.

I since have help my friends, family and even my grandchildren whom are still very young, set their retirements,as well as mortgages,loans and insurance needs while loving every minute. The financial rewards aren't bad either.

TRUE! Financial security and retirements are NOT for everyone. so you should just stay away from the "Pyramid"

good luck to you.

D.N.

Comments

Well When your # 1 everyone wants a piece of you! It the best think out there. read the Book " ABC's of making Money."

Well, like amway, arbonne, tupperware etc..in order to have financial independence--do you have to have 'references' for primerica?! What happens if 1.

you don't want to work for them. 2. You don't have 10 references??

Is this true financial help?

or is it handicap? helllllp!!

Don't talk about finances. From the following comment you made, it's OBVIOUS that you're not licensed:

"Through a fellow employee of mine at my daily grind, we sat down with a Primerica agent and transferred her 401K Money to a ROTH IRA with a money market that allowed her to go to back to school full time and complete her degree and start her own web design business, And not to mention, her retirement funds are growing far more rapid then with conventional 401K ever did."

Are you making a fortune in that money market? LOL

My issue with Primerica has more to do with their marketing than their products. They placed an ad for a job, when I came to the meeting I got a business opporunity presentation instead.

Furthermore, I noticed that they over stressed their relationship with Citigroup. I've come to realize they use the credibility of their new associates to get business from that associates friends and family. That would be ok, but this is at the point where the associate has not been licensed and lack the financial expertise to make any recomendations. Primerica also sucks because they stress more on recruiting than getting new clients - and the reason why is they get their clients from their new associates.

When you join and your recruiter realizes you have no potential clients or associates, they stop bothering with you and move on to the next recruit. Its all about what you can do for them, not what they can do for you