I need to request my 1099. I work as agent in 2016. I don’t have access to the online service!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

You can't get anybody on the phone for customer service. That company is no good. Why would you want a policy that goes up after a certain age.

Regena
to Anonymous #1550377
Primerica Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous-my name is Regena and I am a home office employee of Primerica Life in Duluth, GA. Our Client Services line is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.

EST to 12:00 p.m. EST, and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.

Additional contact methods can be found on the Contact page of our website, http://www.primerica.com/public/contact.html.

If you have further questions, please contact us directly for assistance, as this website is not affiliated with the Primerica companies. Regena, Primerica Life

Regena
Primerica Verified Representative

Thank you for your message. Please contact Primerica's home office for assistance.

For privacy reasons, you will need to send a written request to the attention of the Licensing Department. Be sure to include your full name, current complete mailing address, telephone number, and your Primerica agent code or solution number.