I WAS REALLY PISSED OFF ABOUT ONE OF YOUR STAFF NAMED JANICE SITJAR ...SHE DISRESPECT ME DURING MY VACATION IN NEW JERSEY THROUGH PHONE CALL WHEN I WAS ASKING FOR INQUIRIES!!!!

I DON'T THINK SHE'S A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR STAFF! MAYBE SHE NEED TO BE ON TRAINING HOW TO TALK TO CLIENTS! IT WAS REALLY BAD EXPERIENCED ON MY SIDE. I WON'T TOLERATE THIS KIND OF SITUATION I HAVE ENCOUNTERED.

IF NO ONE COULD ACTUALLY MAKE IT THEN SORRY I HAVE TO TELL FOR EVERYONE HOW BAD YOUR SERVICE IS.

I CAN POST THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND TELL TO MY FRIENDS AS WELL.Thank you for your assistance.

Review about: Primerica Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments

Regena
Duluth, Georgia, United States #1245000
Primerica Verified Representative

Hi, Leslie- I am a home office employee of Primerica in Duluth, GA.The person that you wrote about is an independent contractor sales agent, not an employee of the Primerica companies.

Nevertheless, we take your concerns very seriously and I would like the opportunity to look into the concerns that you raised.Please email me at regena.wood@primerica.com with additional information and details.