I’ve been requesting a claim form for a man who died last April. I spoke to a Louanna (among others) who was to have sent me one.

The only thing I got in the mail was a bunch of notices that I needed to send the claim form you refuse to send. Are you going bankrupt or are you ignorant to those who have paid their premiums? It is high time this matter gets resolved. There are no downloadable forms on your web site and I can't find a representative to assist.

You have made a difficult time in my life become even worse. I am a senior citizen at 71 years old. Please help me.

I paid everything on time. No one in your company had to wait for their money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Primerica Life Policy Claim.

Comments

Hello my name is Justin Allen and I am a District Leader with Primerica Financial Services out of Dallas, Texas representing Primerica Life Insurance Co. I have read your review and I am sorry for your lose and that you have been having problems getting this resolved, but I wanted to reach out to you and offer my help if I can. Please call me 469-968-6558 this is my cell phone and I will do everything in my power to help you get started with your claim.