Xian, Shaanxi

LET'S MAKE IT SIMPLE for those who do not read have time to read all of this expose for the present. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS FROM PRIMERICA'S VIEW:

Would you work in the following scenario? You go to work in an office after being told "you really fit this position. And it will be easy work, you will have lots of time with your family and you will make a tremendous amount of money".

Firstly, you are told you will NOT be paid until you obtain a license. You say "nothing was said that you have to have a license to work here. And, you already have my SS number". Well, you were finally told AFTER the sleazy one got you all excited about making 50000, 100000 or even more less than .005 do.

Secondly, you must "recruit" other workers so you can be paid. "What? What if I get five; they all get five; they get five? Where will all these workers fit? There's very limited space." You only hear: you must recruit, recruit, recruit.

Thirdly, AFTER you pay out of your own pocket for this license, you cannot earn money yet. "Why am I not allowed?! That's not fair. You said I can collect commissions and recruit after I pay for this license, pay for the preparation, pay the fee and pay all of my expenses to get it. I'm having to go to the homeless shelter because I cannot meet my house payments" or "I cannot pay my rent". You hear a bunch of lies. This is to cover up the fact that you are not allowed commissions for a while. You see, your superiors superiors? NO ONE whom is dishonest is superior to I. NO ONE. - this upline - knows that you are going to hear the truth about Primerica. You will become very discouraged, very, very quickly. So your "superiors" have to hold something back to insure you remain in the trap that they have placed you in.

Fourthly, you are told or may be NOT told and all the implications of that! that YOU MUST HAVE $25 STOLEN FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY SINGLE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY??! This is such a great opportunity and you are in a 10, 25, 50, 100, 200 or 500 billion dollar company that you are in, depending upon how large of a lie your so-called superior told to you. You haven't seen a check for well over a month now, but you have to allow Primerica to STEAL - that's precisely what it is - from you. And they do not tell you up front. This means that you will be clubbed for $25 to Lord knows how much, depending upon how many checks you wrote that bounced as a result, how dishonest your bank is and the fee your bank charges per returned check presented.

Fifthly, you are NOT vested in any profit sharing plan after one year of employment in this supposed 500 billion dollar corporation.

Sixth, you are provided with NO life and health insurance after two or three months of employ, not even one with a large deductible. you are told that you MUST buy an insurance policy with this 500 billion dollar company!!! You must buy this policy as an EXAMPLE to all of your prospects, even though you supposedly have this secure job in an office where you are supposed to be making this huge salary and not have to waste $80 in gasoline per day trying to sway prospects and lying to potential recruits to get this downline!! You do the "hiring" for your superiors and they don't have to go to the expense of finding good help. But even though it's their fault, YOU still get the blame if your downline doesn't sell. And, in addition to that, it's not even the cheapest of policies!! Matter of fact, when you compare to other companies, you find that you are paying one of the highest rates!! Further, you receive no discounts!!! You pay retail in this $500 billion company that should be insuring you and your family in gratitude for your putting in 80, 90, 100 hours/week worth of work attempting to get more "recruits" for the company!! Worse, you may already have a whole life policy that you are trapped in. It does not matter. You are told you MUST buy a policy with Primerica to make a good impression on all those customers you are supposedly going to convince to come on the Primerica merry-go-round. No lead sheets from a professional marketing firm nor anything a quarter of the way convincing is presented proving that you will have good possibility leads.

Seventh, you can be demoted by your superior for any reason, including no reason. Your commission levels would be reduced, also.

Eighth, when you become sick and tired of being treated unfairly, you have NO RECOURSE. You cannot go to the Department of Labor for redress!

Ninth, the commissions you make in this "office" can be taken away from you. If your purchasers find that your prices are too high, they change their mind, a death in the family and a different CEO takes over - any of these things can cause you to have to take a "charge back" - which means you have to give your commission and overrides back!! You are walking, the gaiting, then RUNNING, faster and faster just to fall farther and farther behind. Ha! If you don't know how to do taxes, you had better become learned quickly. The company will not do your taxes for you and you will have to go to an enrolled agent or a CPA.

Tenth, you begin hearing that the prices of your companies product lines are too high. You do not believe it because you were told that we were the lowest. That's why you came to work for this glorious company. You begin doing your research in independent journals, trade journals, online, and so on and you find that ALL of your products are over-priced. Your company cannot compete. Not only that, you discover that your product line does not have the variety that your competitors have. Further, your line has some terrible products. WOULD YOU GO TO WORK FOR A COMPANY LIKE THIS? READ ON. THIS IS THE WAY IT WAS AT A.L. WILLIAMS, INC AND STILL IS AT PRIMERICA!

THE LONG STORY OF IT:

Bonnie ---, RVP, A L Williams, Inc - Primerica, whom I had met previously when she was marketing Huff Cook burial insurance, talked to me about a company that "offered a great opportunity through life insurance sales and asset repositioning".

Further, I could work part time and keep my present employ if I desired. Enthused, I worked over ninety hours/week; gave all of my time to

the company. Then, within ninety (90) days, Bonnie, RVP, demanded I surrender my Bureau of Insurance license because I didn't meet quotas!!

HMMMM. No talk of a bonus. What nerve!!

The RVPs and RSVPs said I couldn't sell on the first visit. In other words, the upline wants to STEAL the policies that you sold by selling out from under you BEFORE you can pay the prospect a second visit!!!

The RSVPs gave orders and had control as to how the work was to be carried out. Was I allowed to sell different insurance and securities plans than what A.L. Williams, Inc. offered? No.

Hence, I was an employee. Where's my severance pay? Social insecurity contributions by AL Williams, Inc? THAT really took nerve!!

To put in my heart and soul and they say you must turn your license in? For what!?! What ingratitute, exploitation, skimming and heinous, brazen devils.

Give me punitive damages in advance. Got any conscience? Yeah, you do. You have the conscience of Ponzi!

It is a surreptitious amount of brazenness and deceit by such people in light of the aforementioned. It's their sin; they can't demand the license because it is false pretenses.

It is a fraud. I worked for it; I studied for it. Why should it only be an SCC license that can only be used to sell AL Williams, Inc. - Primerica products? It is a fraud; a sham.

I had the same examination. I had to study just as hard as my competition to receive my license to sell life insurance.

Bonnie ---, RVP, said you only have to work part-time and can make a lot of money. They lied; they smeared other firms that have protected territories. One needs a

protected territory. I would have easily sold four to twelve replacement policies but no protected territory. And that doesn't even take in to account renewals.

So another rep had already sold. So you can see from the above I'm still waiting for a fair remuneration for what I would have sold and AL Williams, Inc. - Primerica can pay me for the time I put in. THE UP LINE - Primerica has not restituted any thing to me yet, therefore, there has to be a penalty for what they did in order to discourage further rapes.

I wasted a total of seven months going to the meetings, the class, studying and scouring the supposedly limitless field of "every person you meet is a sale".

To be so deceitful and brazen as to pretend to want to be helpful, then to say "give the license back; you didn't meet quotas", is the nadir of depravity, blood sucking and callousness. What if I had just obtained a loan from the bank and spent 1/2 million, a million or more on advertising, long term commercial lease, etc?

It is an abomination for a pyramidal so-called company to steal an insurance license. Did the pyramid boiler room pay for it?!! One of many who experienced the same said this: "Very rarely does a RVP or upline give out sources."

Isn't that something? I realize that Bonnie nor any RSVP ever gave me any leads.

In addition, former A.L. Williams, Inc. representatives find me every few years. A quote that I can very well relate to: "I was never told how my name was referred to them".

They say they are "headhunters". They are leeches; steal your leads; find your family and friends and attempt to rape you again. They're just looking for whom they consider to be those whom they can skim and stab again.

I always have to tell them I am still waiting for my money. If you want me, you have to pay me 1000/week base, give me 500M shares in the company, at least 500M preferred shares and 1B warrants. After that challenge to these snake peddlers, I never hear from that particular slickfoot.

Not only has A.L. Williams-Primerica-Citigroup not made any restitution; he has not made an offer of stock or any thing at all in an honest effort to take away the injury done to me.

No remorse, no offer to pay for the expenses to get my life insurance license back that was stolen - nothing. AL Williams, Inc - Primerica lies and lies and lies.

Here is what I found out while I was slaving for RVPs and DRVPs:

A. $80.00 fee to go to their seminars!! The RVP's told us it was a great deal!! All the other life insurance companies give their training for no charge AND they pay for your accommodations.

My RVP and DRVPs who spoke at the "pep rallies" lied. They stated that other companies charge you more to go to the seminars to prepare for the life insurance and securities

examinations securities for those who choose. I had to pay everything out of my pocket. Neither Bonnie nor any of other RVP's,

District or Regional Leaders told me that all the other life insurance companies train at THEIR their own expense. The legitimate companies HELP their reps.

Incidentally, you never get that money back, contrary to what the defenders of the pyramid post all over the web.

B. I started finding insurance policies that were cheaper!! A L Williams RVP's told me I was selling the cheapest.

This began to gnaw and gnaw and gnaw more on me, just as this and dozens of other malefactors gnaw hard at EVERY SINGLE worker for and defender of the Primerica nefarious, huckster, blood leeching thief of the poor.

It was beginning to dawn on me that Bonnie was a vile, evil liar, pretending my time, thoughts, insight, very hard work and energy were worthless.

One of the reasons Bonnie was able to talk me in to the business was the "fact" that A.L. Williams, Inc. policies were the cheapest and the riders made them cheaper yet.

E.g: "Ryan was relatively cautious; she only spent $600 on inventory. But many new recruits spend thousands in those first moments. They are promised that the products will fly off the shelves. But in reality, selling is very difficult. 'One of the myths they tell you is that once people buy the products they will be hooked for life,” says Peck. “That’s not true. I constantly had to be beating the bush. It was not as if there was anything lasting I could count on.'

Why is this? For starters, the products are overpriced. Jon M. Taylor, co-author of The Network Marketing Game: Gospel Perspectives on Multi-Level Marketing (1997) has spent more than ten years studying MLMs and advising consumers and law enforcement on their pitfalls. According to Taylor, MLM products typically cost three to four times more than comparable items from retail stores. To justify the cost, the companies claim their products are better, even magical, he says. 'They’re the modern version of snake oil peddlers,' he says"

C. No reimbursement for my travel expenses.

D. A sales rep is a rag that they can throw out! They tell you you are going to be very wealthy! The RVPs don't help you; I never, ever was introduced to another RVP or any DRVP.

They throw you away so they can exploit another one and steal his/her leads!!!

E. I started hearing "that person's not even in our market". When Bonnie talked me in to getting in to the business, every one was a potential sale. "Just start a list".

F. I began running in to people who wanted to buy from me but they had already bought from another guy who didn't even work in the same state that I was working in.

My eyes finally began to open and it began to sink in that an agent needs a protected territory.

G. Now, instead of “multi-level marketing businesses,” they often call themselves “direct sellers,” “affiliate marketers” or “network marketers,- it is all pyramidal multilevel pyramiding. You CANNOT call it marketing. It is evil, illegal and the same shysterism as the elixir sellers of the devil's juice used to do.

You know it is so: when you go in to business, you don't recruit other individuals in an endless pyramidal downline. You stay right there and build your business up wherever you are. You get the help

you need. If you start a branch business, or a separate enterprise, you get the help you need. You don't tell them to pyramid on, for those new recruits

to pyramid on, and on until you have exceed the entire population of the world in only thirteen steps if you recruit six and

those six recruit six and all recruit only six!!!! Those RVPs and SRVPs know that. Those recruits are customers!! Defenders of

the AL Williams, Inc. - Primerica abomination are either liars on the top of the pyramid and do not want the thievery to end, or they are recruits who have invested their life savings and are not trapped in the unending vortex downward into the pyramid trash heap.

They have decided that, rather than being honest to be attempt to keep the public blinded so they can find victims so that they will have a downline to lace their pockets. Cut your losses and join us who are exposing these dastardly people! I had rather be a doorkeeper in the House of my God than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. -Psalm 84:10.

Why is so hard to admit you are wrong? Repent and get out of the muckrating pyramid! Cease lying to your friends, co-workers and your family. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. The very idea of blogging and posting lies all over the web. What's the matter with you? You can't look your own mother in the eye!

There is NO SUCH THING as a pyramid in a honest, real, conventional company!! The only pyramids are those wherewith you are told to recruit, recruit, recruit.

H. I started hearing "that customer is out of our market". I was told "every person is a potential customer. This business is unique".

I. I REALLY got bothered when someone asked at one of the pep rallies what the difference was between mutli-level marketing and Amway.

Bonnie's answer was throughly unconvincing. Her answer left me unable to differentiate between A.L Williams and Amway.

This, too, gnawed a me more and more, worse and worse, just as every defender of the vortex that you are sucked in to at Primerica feels that gnawing, very uneasy insecurity this very moment.

J. I told Bonnie I wanted to just sell and not recruit. She said I would not make money doing it that way. !!!! You cannot just sell

the policy to the customer and get the money to avoid thievery by your up line. You have to sell the policy through MILICO.

Then it goes in to the A.L. Williams-Primerica computer and the up line automatically takes their cut out of the money YOU

the agent earned! I tell you: what a ripoff!!!

Why shouldn't they feel that horrific scared feeling in their stomach? They are having to depend upon their parents, siblings, friends for suppport while they see their dreams go down the toilet the longer that they cling to a false, cultic hope.

They see their life becoming worthless with no sense of purpose. Having to lie to their loved ones and friends and former co-workers about their needless encroaching impoverishment adds to and accelerates their guilt. Now their growing lack of purpose and

self-condemnation for not listening to friends and loved ones who pleaded with them NOT to get in to the terrifying quicksand that they find themselves in screams louder and louder and deeper in to their soul.

The thrill of victory, earning a living and accomplishment begins to die and with it, their desire to aspire, even to live begins to rot. It is useless to contradict me.

I went through it and all whom were and are in the pyramid know that I'm telling the truth. GOD created us to work for ourselves. That is best for our souls. When we find ourselves trapped in to making money for an upline that did NOTHING to earn what is not theirs:

Why THAT is the very definition of slavery!! But, like all those in Primerica now except for the dishonest ones at the top of the upline whom are staying for the love of money!! -1Timothy 6:3-12!.

I began increasingly to lose more and more and more contact with reality. I refused to face the inevitable: that I was being sucked like the undertow of a tidal wave in to a ghastly vortex of poverty, then more and more alienation of friends and relatives,

then more poverty, more alienation of new friends, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

CONSPIRACY IN RESTRAINT OF TRADE

A L Williams, Inc. - Citigroup - Primerica still owe innumerable commissions, reimbursements, renewals plus interest and penalties because they stole my license after three months. They never

forced Bonnie to admit she was wrong and to return my license to sell. That license was only good to sell Milico products. That's a conspiracy in restraint of trade!!

The license granted by the Bureau of insurance was good for two years. A L Williams, Inc, deliberately made up the 90 days and I had to pay my expenses on top of it to pass the exam and get my license! What a fleecing!

RVPs take away your license without any remorse! It caused me impoverishment and upwards of 99.5% 1500% ~ more on that later of the other PFS reps wind up impoverished because of this abomination.

It is fully pyramidal, nefarious, Amway, multi-level marketing. Only those at the top make money: those below the tippity top give their time and energy to those at the tippity top. Further, A.L. Williams, Inc.

charged me for the classes. It took over a year for me to recover from all the full commissions I earned but wasn't given because of the "up line", renewals, commissions I earned but some

guy was in my territory and got my sales, uncompensated work time, stipends and unreimbursed expenditures. But that's all right.

Bonnie doesn't care that I had to work in the hot sun of summer and in the ice and freezing cold of winter in construction to get out of a homeless shelter and grinding poverty.

But God writes it all down. The Eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good -Proverbs 15:3

All right. A fair restitution:

1. You can't get around base pay. If you supposedly are going to make this fortune selling "buy term and invest the difference in mutual funds", "the 72 rule", etc, they have no problem giving at least $500/week so you can survive; more in high cost of living areas. That's not unreasonable.

As aforementioned, if the reps did well on the Bureau of insurance examination (and I scored 87 out of 95 possible), that's not unreasonable.

They recruited us and told us we would be loaded with dough working part-time!! Proof: they tell you to set some of your commissions aside for taxes.

INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE TAKE NOTICE

Oh, they don't tell you how: you have to send in estimated tax to the IRS every quarter. So they lie to you to get out of paying their half of your social security, medicare tax;

workers compensation, health insurance, dental, optical, the expense of paying bookkeepers to withhold Federal, State and social security taxes. The up line doesn't want to have to make bank deposits to the IRS.

And, OH YEAH, the life insurance!! If they are so honest, they can provide your life insurance and the riders.

Therefore, since A.L Williams, Inc - Primerica did not pay the taxes nor the workers compensation aforementioned, they are illegal!!! IRS take notice. A.L. Williams needs to be audited back to 1977 as well as Primerica back to 1993.

Defenders of Primerica are very, very foolish. You'll get audited, too. I've said it before and I'm saying it again: the IRS is not ***.

Don't play games with the IRS!!!! They are telling you that you are an independent contractor. You are not!!

You are told how to do the work, i.e, you are NOT allowed to sell to a prospective client on the first visit. Art and all

those liars sold on the first visit every time that they could. Why wouldn't they?

2. Honest disclosure about the commission structure. We're still trying to find out what it truly is!! A.L. Williams, Inc, got around one lawsuit because Alabama then had only a one year Statute of Limitations for plaintiff action.

3. Fair remuneration for selling the policy. Primerica can't pound and pound that ludicrous "higher cost first year, lower later" because the reps don't get paid commission

in subsequent years. That's laughing in the agent's face! That's an admission that they treat their reps very badly. AL Williams, Inc. - MILICO - Primerica owes me for the renewals.

It's time those responsible are tried, convicted and forced to restitute sevenfold. I say that because pyramiding is allowed in the United States.

Those taking bribes; those responsible for government regulators not taking down Primerica, Market America, Alpine, Inc, Amway, MCI, Herbalife, etc, are to tried, convicted and forced to make restitution to the victims.

I, as well as over TWO BILLION victims all over the world of pyramid skimming, await our fair and just restitution.

4. I put seven months of my time in to that elixir scheme, overall. Should I hold my breath that Primerica will pay me fair remuneration for all the mental

stress and impoverishment that multi-level marketing causes? Paying compensatory damages to me is not unreasonable, especially since there should be penalty as AL Williams, Inc, never paid me a dollar for my time after I got in.

I wasn't paid for my time when I first got in, either. I still do not know if my commissions were 2%, 1% or 1/50 of one percent. With no disclosure of the commission structure, how do I know I was actually paid an agreed upon wage? Remember, you are an employee.

5. Fair reimbursement plus interest for my travel expenses to take the course and the fee my up line extorted from me. That's not unreasonable.

I obtained the license required by the state Bureau of insurance governmental body and passed their test with a high grade. Reimbursement for my travel expenses to obtain the license.

That's not unreasonable. A L Williams, Inc, forced me to give up the license I earned! No argument of sincerity can be made by AL WIlliams, Inc, Bonnie or any of the RVP's.

They want the leads the downline has and will be very

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments

Florence, Texas, United States #1215085

What can be done if they took our social security number? We didn't sign anything!

You just didn't have it in you.Haha I laughed while reading this.

You signed an IBA just like I did. You know what that means right? INDEPENDENT BUSINESS AGENT! That means your are independent.

That means it up to you to get out there and recruit to build a business within a business. That means the meeting and seminars or other events.... Those are recommended to see how people from the top got there.

You are a very intelligent person with a lot of potential.I'm sorry your RVP completely did things wrong but Primerica has a lot more to offer than what you experienced.

nextaxpro
Falconara Marittima, Marche, Italy #45432

Every rvp and dl knows that there are many exposes in editorials, libraries, flyers, tapes, DVDS, and online of Primerica. Therefore, all the rvps and dls encourage you to put "Citigroup", "division of Citigroup" on your business card to deceive potential customers about the Primerica pyramid scam and their many ripoffs of their customers and downline as documented in tens of thousands of threads. This goes back to the A.L. Williams days. Many reps were not putting A.L. Williams on their cards then, either.

Clean desk. Whom are you trying to kid? The reason there are so many testimonials about Primerica reps and attempting to get your credit card number at the cultic meetings is because they know they can steal from your bank account so long as you do not get a new card and cancel the old one. They also demand your SS# when you apply for insurance if you are foolish enough to apply for one of their overpriced policies or outrageous mortgages.

One for you Remzblader911: if your car was stolen, you would feel the repo guy was corrupt. Don't lie to me. Thou shalt not bear false witness. And your rvp and dl told you NOTHING. READ YOUR IBA IN THE PRESENCE OF AN ATTORNEY, as you have been told thousands of times. Indeed, this thread has warnings.

#41942

This is amazing.Our corporate approved presentations all state the name of the company as well as Citi as our parent company, our company approved biz cards ALL say Primerica - and even list our licenses held, all of our company approved brochures are printed with our logo somewhere on them, and www.primerica.com explains what all our fees and licensing requirements are.

If somebody is going by the book, there should be no complaint such as this, and it amuses me that somebody would without research yell and scream in a LONG email about what could have been cleared up with some research. I have been here for almost 7 years, and our home office has NOT moved, they are in Duluth, GA. And they have been there for years and years and years. RVP's are able to move their offices, but those are not the home office, and we are all registered with the company with regards to our office location.

I am audited once every year and we are required to be compliant with all regulatory agencies PLUS a few additional things that I DONT see other financial institutions in my bldg having to comply with. An example of that is adherance to Citi's "Clean Desk" policy with requires that all paperwork pertaining to a client be put away each and every night before a person leaves. This protects the clients privacy and ensures that even the cleaning staff doesn't have access to privelidged info. We also are all required to have deadbolts on our doors - even in secured...

Primerica takes our clients information and privacy very seriously.

It seems to me your needed to do more research before you published your tirade.You have made yourself look uneducated.

#41925

ok lets set the record stright

i was told everything up front $99.00 $25.00 for online studying also my upline helps me and said its a part time but if i have the drive i can go far also rvps have a big goal for every person they get to rvp they get big $$$$$$ and i mean big over $30,000 so if it was such a sham to youi think you found a bad group move on william,mass.

WOW!lol I'm so sorry about what u went through.

I am a District Leader in Laredo, Tx and I am happy to say that I was told about almost everything up front. What I wasn't told, I found out on my own. Cost me less than $200 to get started, got $100 re-imbursed. I only do it part-time, or spare time really, I am a full-time police officer.

I made my money back within 2 weeks of getting licensed. I was never promised or guaranteed anything. We have contests, but I've never heard anything about quotas. I pay $25 a month for online access, which is how I submit my life insurance and mortgage applications (paperless baby!) Yes, there are people that have gotten rich after 20+ years in Primerica, but there are also some that have gotten rich in 5 years, and even if it took me 20 to get rich, I know that as a police officer, I won't be rich EVER.

Primerica is for people who want more for themselves and their families and who are willing to pay the price. It is definitely not for whiners and losers and for you my friend, I recommend the classifieds where you can find a dream job, $10+/hr, Mon-Fri, weekends off, woo-hooooo! We help people and we get paid good money for it. Just last night, I spent 3 hours with some good friends (a couple) from Houston who heard I was with Primerica.

They wanted a life insurance policy. We discussed their needs, I wrote up their policy, we had dinner and I made $390, which is what I make for about 3 days of work at my...

Again, don't know what kind of business they're running where u are, but I haven't experienced ANYTHING like that.Good luck!

No doubt - virtually every complaint this *** had was based on two things: he didn't read all the documentation, and he did not realize the difference between being self-employed (which is what Primerica agents are) and employed (only home-office people are employees, and they're not agents anyways).

to Rust #1361659

CULTS! *** VS. AMERICA

First of all, I'm genuinely sorry to hear how tormented you feel. Honestly, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

BUT...

It sounds like to me you just had a really money-hungry mean RVP. I agree with the previous comment b/c I was told up front about pretty much everything.

1.I'm not sure one you joined, but I only paid $99 for my background check and for my licensing. They didn't steal my money. It's a California State license, which means I can use it even if I decided not to work with Primerica. I think you just got a hold of a bad RVP that was probably just telling you your license was revoked to help encourage you to make more "sales."

2. Oh ya, and even though I don't really think of it as sales as opposed to helping people financially, I've never been pushed to meet "quotas." And they Don't steal $25 a month from your bank. We're told up front. Actually my RVP told me that wasn't even mandatory for your business b/c it just pays online fees. She said I don't need it, but running your own business is a lot easier with those helpful tooks online.

3. I think you got involved into something you weren't quite ready for. I'm sorry your RVPS didn't tell you a lot of things..but honestly, you came into this type of business quite "naiively." This isn't like a regular JOB (just over broke :). This is like running your own business. The more time you put into, the...

You come in here saying, that you need travel compensation, complaining that you need to find your own people and spend all these hours, and you want territory protection. I'm sorry you unfortunately had to work with seemingly mean greedy people, but what do you think entrepreneurs are doing? They see the opportunity in Primerica b/c it's like owning your own business but you don't have to come up with your own concept and you don't have to pay a lot of money for a franchise. I think you came in to Primerica thinking that it was one of those Jobs you interview for or that you find in the classifieds.

But let me ask you something, do you know how much those companies rip you off?? Do they tell you how much money the company's really making off of you in comparison to how much they're paying you? Are you in control of how much you can make and how far you can get promoted? Do you make your own schedule and are you your own boss? Do you wake up in the mirror and say, "what do you want to do today?" whenever you want?

Yes, granted, having your own business takes a lot of work and sacrifice. But is it worth it in the end? Yes. I'm tired of working at jobs where I know someone who literally sleeps on the job who is "under me" or under my delegation, who's getting paid more either b/c a.) he's male or b.) he has some randome connection with the CEO.

People get jacked up at their jobs allllllllllllllllllll day long for years. Is your Job gonna provide for you retirement security? Or will you be working at the same job for years hoping they will?

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good occupations out there.. There are even few companies that will take care of your retirement.

But at the rate our economy's going and our Government's financial crisis, there's no surprise that there are hundreds of thousands of families that are in need of financial help.

I'm kind of glad you posted this b/c it makes me want to help those families even more.

If you're not ready for this type of opportunity, please don't assume that everyone at Primerica is out to get people and "rape" them..That sounds horrible. I know there are a lot of people that will do terrible things to for money and success, but please don't generalize the company. I mean if you look at all the response comments, it looks like there's a lot more people who do see that the company is a great opportunity and what it's capable of doing in terms of helping people become financially stable.

Baden, Pennsylvania, United States #39927

The business card DOES say Primerica on it.I have one for you to see if you'd like.

She tried to recruit me.I asked her some questions and never heard back from her.

--Fellow Primerica hater