Verified Reviewer

Called my representatives and left messages ..at least 4 messages ......never call back. Their policy is don't care about you !!!

once they get your money ...customer service is SUCKs !!! In the process of getting my money out of this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Primerica Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Take out my money.

Primerica Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments

Regena

Dear Kort-My name is Regena and I am a home office employee of Primerica Life in Duluth, GA. Primerica expects all representatives to provide quality customer service, and I apologize if that did not happen in your case.

If you need additional information or assistance, you may also contact our Client Services line at 1.800.257.4725. You may also email us at PLIC@Primerica.com, or you can establish a secure account to view your policy information and make certain changes by creating an account with us at https://my.primerica.com/.

We appreciate your business and hope you will find this information helpful. Regards, Regena Wood Associate Vice President Primerica Life Duluth, GA

Primerica Reviews