Henderson, Nevada
2.8K views

I signed an agreement for 30 years term life and Prime America has been charging my Bank a rate of 3 times the amount I signed up for. I disputed this with the Prime America Rep in Las Vegas and he doesn't know why they are over charging me.

I called my bank to have a stop payment made and my bank charged me $30.00. Prime America is one of the biggest scammers in the world.

I do not suggest Prime America to anyone... It's such a hassle and RIP-OFF!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Primerica Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I dont work for them but if you show me that they did charge more-ill give you your $30 the bank charged you sometime we as people don,t look at what we are doing and yes their are some dishonest people in the world, had that problem with other company, I bet you work for one of them you are just mad they took over the accounts i know were you coming from.

So sorry to hear about this.It is true!!I had a couple from our church in San Bernardino.Who are so called leaders who used their position to gain access to needy families.Abuse their influence to have people join their team to meet there corporate stats.This guy came from a warehouse job at Amazon.And now all of a sudden he's a district leader.All because he recruited vulnerable people from his ministry.And passed a six week course on how to sell insurance.No degree and no financial background.What a joke!!!

Your policy summary page shows all your information and cost. If there is a over charge at the bank then your policy is proof of your cost and Primerica will reimburse you.