Fort Worth, Texas

primerica wont give our money back it took so long for the life policy we cancal it we never receive any thing so we cancal it now they said bobby got to send a letter to cancel it but we did receive any thing that said we are in the insurance so we cancel have not got no papers say any thing so send us our money they wont they say bobby need to sign but we dont have the life insurance any way so give us our money and we even call the agent he havent tried any thing to help

Comments

If you think for a second that they paid on a claim they didn't have to, you've been grossly misled. Life insurance is a legal contract, pretty cut & dry. You're also probably one if the idiots that think Primerica is the only company to pay out on 9/11 claims.

"I know from experience that I have seen Primerica pay on claims that it didn't have to, so I could only assume that if they will pay out a death benefit that they weren't fully legally resposible for they would probably give you your measly 1st months premium back if you explained to them how obviously confused you are"

to the person posting as "this is some funny stuff"........you ain't kiddin........oops, hope no one corrects my grammar or punctuation :0

but anyways, depending on the state the policy was written in, there are varying times allotted for you to get a "free peek" so if you have not yet received your policy and SIGNED that you received it, you should be quite eligible for a refund. Primerica reps do not avoid people so that they can keep the commission.

That would prove more time consuming than just helping them. I know that avoiding someone is hard work sometimes....just think if EVERYBODY you dealt with was pissed and you were trying to avoid them.....you couldn't carry on current business for fear of accidentally answering a phone call that was from someone you are trying to avoid........ok, I'll admit that didn't make a whole lotta sense, but I was trying to come up with an arguement and it didn't pan out........and to Mr. former home office employee.......have you ever thought that it may have been your demeanor that allowed for your "mistreatment" you sound like you're a pretty pissed off person.....maybe you were taken the wrong way by the reps and they didn't react politely.......I really don't know what the case was, but EVERY Primerica rep I have ever been in contact with has been polite, courteous, and honest. If the rep in question is not returning the call.......do as the previous post said and call Primerica corporated directly.

Give them your info and they will look up your policy # and cancel it. You will recieve either a check or direct deposit for the amt you paid ( if you have never recieved and signed for the policy) ........if, by some chance, you are mistaken and you have received and signed for the policy but either forgot or misplaced it..........it would depend on your state's insurance laws to determine if they will refund the full amt. I know from experience that I have seen Primerica pay on claims that it didn't have to, so I could only assume that if they will pay out a death benefit that they weren't fully legally resposible for they would probably give you your measly 1st months premium back if you explained to them how obviously confused you are. And I am so sorry if I sound like a ***........I am just sick of people bad mouthing something because they never learned the importance of being accountable for their own actions......yes, I am talking to you Mr.

Former home office employee.........what happened, did you get caught making photo copies of your backside and get fired........and you're pissed off at them? OR did you *** off one too many of the reps that were calling in by displaying your obviously warm and kind personality over the phone and they finally let you go? Or maybe you just make a habit of talkin out your *** and they caught you on a recorded call making a mess out of your job by giving inaccurate info....who knows........unless you have previous knowledge of "bobby's" employment with Primerica, you made an assumption when replying to his comment that he was a Primerica agent, and a generalization that he was defending the company, even though no mention was made of his affiliation with the company......now that kind of absent mindedness could.....oh, I dunno, get you fired.........which I would assume is the situation here. Poor Mr.

Former home office employee got his feelings hurt and now he's pissed off ....sniff sniff........and bobby you were kinda rude, but we all have our limit with *** so I'll just assume you had your limit that day and needed to blow off some steam. Idiots bring out the worst in all of us.

Why don't you do everyone here the biggest favor and ask for a copy of the proposal. Don't accept anything until you have some financial experts evaluate the offer you're presented. If you could share some information with us, we can dissect the offer and see if it's in your best interest. After all, regardless of what they tell you, you don't have to make a decision that day. If you don't mind sharing some non-sensitive data with us, we can help you make an informed decision.

In order for us to evaluate the offer, please find out:

-Total closing costs, ask for a good faith estimate

-Pre-payment penalty amount

-Total loan amount

-Interest rate

-Scheduled bi-weekly payment if you follow their advice

-Exact amount of months until you're loan is completely paid off with their proposal.

If they can't provide this exact information, run like ***.

So, will you share the numbers?

I am being presented with the contract of combining my 2nd mortgage and 1st. 1st ifs 5.75% and 2nd is adj., now 5.85, but go up at any time.

Smart loan has qualified me. They are presenting contract Monday. I am paying bi weekly now with a payoff date on 1st mortgage in 5 years.

Just am concerned about the interest rate on my 2nd escalating. What do you think?

this is just a site to vent and make statments. If you are going around making "corrections" to peoples statments it shows you have nothing else to do. As long as you get the point that Primerica is *** it doesnt matter how you spell it

3days is true but Primericas weakness is *** enough and youll get what you want and since i worked at the home office and have handled these calls on a daily basis you can do as I stated previously *** enough and youll get what you want trust

One piece of advice to most of you (Except for the guy who gramatically corrected everyone else's errors).

GEDs could be a Godsend for you. I know it's hard, but stick it out and in the end, you'll get a sticker and a sucker... And a thumbs up! :-)

P.S. To the person who originally posted this illegible piece of ***- You have a 3 day right of recision which states you may return your policy and receive a FULL refund if you let them know in writing within 3 days of your purchase date. However, if you change your mind after that, they do not have to guarantee you anything. You can't go out to eat and order dinner, eat half of it, and return it and still expect to not have to pay for it. (Well, you probably expect that... however, most intelligent people know that it's not appropriate). You were covered for the insurance for the # of days you had it (guess what, if your partner died during that time, I'd bet every dollar in my name that you would've bitched them out until you received the death benefit!) Stop trying to be cheap. And DONT spend your money on something until you know for sure that it's what you want. STOP making impulse decisions when it comes to these important matters and maybe you wont have problems like this in the future.

#20422

Primerica is a joke RVP dont train there agents at all which is why most act the way they do, there concern is that you keep your policy for a year or at least 9months so they can either receive their full commissions or at least avoid "chargebacks". I worked at the home office for 2years and the agents I talked to where always rude arrogant and ignorant I dont see how anyone buys from these people.

Now the agents in Canada are some of the Nicest people I have ever spoken with I would buy from them. Over all you should get your policy number (if you dont know it call the client line and give them your ssn) and cancel your policy.

You should also call the compliance dept on that agent there number is 1-800-291-8901 and report him. Statefarm is way better than Primerica

#20225

Coming from someone who says:

"and Get A Education, how rude of you to imply this, what type of education do you have that makes you better then someone else."

The following grammatically destroyed sentences are found in the very same post:

"How awful of a insurance rep to talk to any person needing help with insurance that way. "

"But again that is the Primerica way, when your company is put down your on the attack"

"and if underwritting didn't aprove them then they should have gotten the money back."

"I am sure glad that you arent my agent or on my team."

Now that's the pot calling...

#20220

Bobby I really hope that is not how you talk to your clients.

also not sure about where you are, but in Canada the reps have to hand deliver the policy and have the client sign that they got it.

I am sure glad that you arent my agent or on my team.

I can see that these people probably did get taken advantage of as Primerica preys on the uninformed!!!!

#20113

Get an education, you can't even write a coherent complaint, it's no wonder you can't get your money back. Have you checked your mailbox.

You probably didn't do your part for the underwriting, and I'll bet $100 it's YOUR Fault you never received a policy. GROW UP!

#19847

he probably won't help you as he will get a charge back if you cancel it.

Call the main branch and ask to speak to his RVP and let him know you don't have your policy and that you are wanting to cancel it.

Or call main office and get your policy number that is all you need to cancel it.

send a fax saying that you never got your policy and you wish to cancel your insurance make sure that the main policy holder signs and if any other person is on the policy signs also