Kansas City, Kansas

I am thinking of paying the 99$ fee to start up with Primerica. My question is; Is this a scam, or is it really a chance to not only make money but help families get out of debt and start living a better life?

Society has POUNDED into our minds "if it sounds too good to be true, it is."

I would like to keep an open mind about this"oppertunity,"and give them the benefit of doubt, hoping your feedback will make mychoice/and chance of being the fool a VERY small one.

Please, if you have an opinion, share it with me.

Good or bad.

if you were completely screwed over or if this company saved your lifestyle.

Is there any information they choose not to "disclose," to keep potential rep's interested?

I am very anxious to hear from anyone with knowledge to help guide my decision.

I want to say Thanks in advance,Stephanie

Comments

Stephanie, if you can't get your answers from the person that is recruiting you, ask to meet with their RVP. The $99.00 you are thinking of spending covers your training class for your licence and your license and fingerprinting fees (You'll pay those fees up front, and then be reimbursed once you pass).

The agent doesn't keep a dime of it.Ask about the pass garantee. Use your own mind to make your decisions in life. Don't think that your success will magically appear. You will work for it.

But it can be very rewarding. Ask to go to a training meeting if you aren't sure. Good luck in your new journey.

Good luck in life. God Bless

:sigh

be a broker and be able to work and sell what you wish for your clients.

I agree 100% with everything pfs truth has to say. most Primerica agents don't really open their eyes because they believe everything they are told.

I also agree that all people who enter primerica are good people and want to do good for the public,

I also ran into probems with clients who couln't get insurance or s smart loan and I had to tell them sorry I can't help you.

How is that the best for my client?

I can now find them what they need 100% of the time.

He'd rather make $50k lugging bags than be a Primerica RVP

Tired of the recruiting game? So now he is handling baggage at a hotel?

That says it all right there.

Does that speak badly about him or about Primerica? Hmmm.

When I went back to Vegas, the bellman at the hotel I was staying at looked familiar. I talked to him a little bit and we reminisced.

He and his wife were RVPs in Chris Howard's office when I was there several years ago. He's now handling baggage at a hotel because he "got tired of the recruiting game"

Gilbert from texas. Your not looking at the big picture. You mentioned the products and commisions. For securities look at the concept of trails and for Long Term Care and your Prepaid Legal plan, look at renewals.

You know about the rule of 72. Consider the potential renewal commission you are missing out on.

Bypass the middle man. Think about it. Consider this, I hired some other Insurance agents with another company to offer PPL. I've been with PPL for over 12 month's so I have owneship. I have access to small business plans, group plans and other plans. You have one. To me it's a seperate business venture. It's a willable business.

Once you take a look at the business side and consider what's in your best interest, your gone..If anyone has plans to go RVP they should do some deep thinking and look at their exit plan. Yes RVP's and above do leave PFS. Ask around..

Just know the facts. See you at the top. Your just one stud away from RVP. Yea I hear it all before.

Sorry for the typos. It's late and it was a long reply. :grin

PFS Truth, I had promised to answer your points to the best of my ability and why not here. I will try to bunch up my answers if possible to try to keep it short. Stephanie, please look at the flip side of the coin.

Products

1) Our rates are pretty competitive, as I stated before, the exception being female individual policies. Just because they are not the cheapest doesn't make the Primerica agent a bad person and we are not HURTING the client.

2) If a client is declined, he's declined. It happened to me once already, which also came with a chargeback. I had no problem informing the client that there are companies out there that insure people without medicals but I asked him to look for himself because I know nothing of those companies or their financial stability. As far as the chargeback, hey, it happens.

3) Term is right for 95% of people and what if I run into someone in the 5%? I can live with not being able to help 5% of the people out there.

4) Like I said before, although I have noticed that the rates are a little highrt than what they had, we still DO save them money. People lie, numbers don't.

5) I am not securities licensed yet, so I really can't answer that.

6) Again, I don't know exactly how securities commissions work but even if they ARE horrible, you DON'T have to live on that alone. We have insurance, mortgages, long term care, pre-paid legal, home & auto insurance.

7) I can't speak for anyone else but me. Yes, we have all kinds of contests. It fuels competition.

BUSINESS

1) We are ONE OF the biggest sellers of term insurance, and I am not sure why that would matter.

2) I don't do that. I only tell my few recruits what I have acheived so far and I don't ask them to do anything I haven't done. I do try to expose them to people who ARE at a level that I want to get to.

3 and 4) That's just the way it is and I don't see what the big deal is? I actually wish they charged more so people would take it more seriously.

5) I only did 1 training sale. But the way the system works, you're supposed to do 3 training sales where your trainer makes money, not you because you're not licensed, but you ARE being trained and your trainer DOES try to recruit those clients for YOU, so that when you DO get licensed, you already have someone getting licensed under you and you can promote as quickly as possible, which means your commission rate goes up. Nothing wrong there.

6) I only mention Citigroup because it is part of our presentation. I ALWAYS use the name Primerica. Like I said before, you can google anything and find something negative.

7) Maybe not ALL people who leave Primerica are quitters, but I'd say 98% of them are. Just because someone leaves Primerica for whatever reason and is now happy elsewhere doesn't make Primerica a bad company to work with.

8) Here where I am in TX, we have recruited several licensed whole life agents. A few have left because they don't like the "work your way up" commission rates, but some have stayed.

9) TRUE. Primerica has been for sale for some time. Metlife made a bid, but was rejected by Primerica. Something will be announced soon and Primerica will be just fine. We may be owned by another company, but we will continue business as usual. Actually, according to the million dollar earners who had a meeting in August about this matter, they say that when this is finalized, Primerica will be even better.

IBA

1) Yes we are captive agents. I am prefectly ok with that.

2) We only use one company, Primerica and its affiliates. If I wanted to use a different company, I would just go work for them instead.

3) Yes you give up a leg to go RVP. BUT when you promote YOUR first RVP, he/she will give up a leg to you. Sounds fair to me.

4) Yes, if you leave the company, you can't take anything with you. I actually don't know about the ownership yet. However, if I'm having success, even without ownership, I am not going anywhere. If I'm leaving the company, odds are that I won't have much to take with me anyway.

5) Well, you said it. You don't HAVE to recruit. You do if you want more money, but you don't have to. Since you do earn overrides, I can't imagine why anybody would NOT want to recruit. And yes this is America and you do have a choice. You can choose not to recruit, you can choose not to work with Primerica and you can choose to work a regular job.

6) We'll see if it happens.

7) Yes you have to go full-time to go RVP, but you don't HAVE to go RVP. We are in America, we have choices. You can stay at Regional Leader as a part-timer and keep the job you have if you love it so much. People usually go RVP when they see that it's actually costing them money not being full-time. Also, being an RVP can be just as fulfilling as any other kind of job and probably pay a little better. Again, that's each person's call.

8) That's a decision made when you go RVP. You don't like it, don't go RVP. Most RVPs make around $100K, so an office is not a big deal.

9) I actually asked two RVPs and an SVP about this, and I was told by all three that this is not true. As a matter of fact, that is one of the good things about overrides, you can still make money when you need time off or if you're sick.

10) You're right, I don't know what that is.

11) Yes, you get no override. For me personally, this would make ME want to move up, not keep others down.

12) Again, you are right. But guess what, the RVP went throught that too. EVERYBODY in Primerica goes through the same system. I am a District at 50% and I have gotten a couple of overrides from reps who are at 25% and I wasn't even there. Even if it was just a few dollars, That's awesome! With all due respect, this is part of the great opportunity that Primerica offers which I am not sure you fully understand. It would be unfair if only certain people got overrides, but EVERYBODY has the same opportunity.

13) If Primerica goes out of business (which I REALLY doubt), then you move on. You invested $300. You made it back long ago. I heard this is King-Fu Panda, "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that's why it is called the Present." I personally don't worry too much about things I cannot control.

14) I don't mind paying that. CallAtlanta and POL combines is $25 a month and you need it to do business if you went paperless like me. You don't have to get it if you're fine with paper applications. Paying for anything else, I see it as small investments in myself, well worth it. In this kind of business, you have to be a self-improvement nut.

15) Chargebacks happen and not just in Primerica. It is NOT however, like running up an escalator. Im my personal business, I have had 3 chargebacks in a year from about roughly fifty five applications. Still, they are charging commissions they had advanced, you are not losing money.

16, 17, 18) If the agreement says you can't do something, you can't do it . I am fine with that. Yes, we are not special with the terminal illness benefit, but we DO have it.

19) I know I can be a non-captive independent agent, but again, I love representing Primerica.

So that's it. I tried to keep it short. Hope it helps Stephanie. Again, my advice, get with someone who is ACTUALLY SUCCESSFUL and IN Primerica. Get more info, weigh the pros and cons. All you have to invest is like $300 and your time. You have lots more than that to gain.

PFS Truth, If any of this offended you in any way, I apologize. I don't think I did, but just in case. I am honestly glad that you are doing better wherever it is that you are now, but Primerica is a good company and we do help people. I consider myself to be an honest person and I really can't see what it is about Primerica that would make me dishonest. I don't believe that I am hurting anyone, especially my family. They're a big part of WHY I am doing this.

I'm a Primerica agent I would say that I'm in a better position to tell you that you are about to make a good descison to join Primerica.

7 reasons Fevry believe in PFS

Primerica is a business opportunity company with:

1-More than 100,000 licensed representatives-The largest sales force in North America.

2-Primerica serves 6 Million clients in U.SA., Canada, Puerto-Rico, and Spain.

3-More than 26,000 licensed mutual fund representatives.

4-Securities clients have more than $35 billion under management through Primerica.

5-Placed in force $87 billion in life Insurance in 2006

6-An average of $2 million in death claim benefits is paid everyday

7-Paid out $631 million in compensation

So there's no reason for a person to trash PFS. If a person doesn't like it, it's ok but don't discourage other. It may not be be for you yet don't block another person destiny. The moment is now to make a descision.

Good luck, God bless you!

Stephanie, I just wanted to chime in here, I hope its not too late. I have been with Primerica for about a year now, and unlike most other people here (hence pissedconsumer.com), my experience has been great so far.

I am a 32 year old police officer from TX with a wife, 2 kids and a 3rd on the way, a car payment and a mortgage. I attended a meeting and I liked what I saw. Main reason I liked it was because I could make extra money by helping people. I do this part time, my wife and I both work, so my time is somewhat limited. Still, I have averaged roughly $1000 a month on a very part-time basis and I love it. A few points I wanna make:

1) People here trash Primerica prices. While I concede that we do not have the cheapest prices on our products, we are very competitive. While I have noticed that our SMART rates are usually a point or two higher than what the client usually has, we still end up saving them years and thousands of dollars in interest. Our term insurance rates are also VERY competitive. Some guy here gave me a site, term4sale.com, telling me to check it out and I would see that we were way overpriced. We are not. I actually posted the rates and where Primerica would be if we were in that list. We were in the top 7 in several scenarios, out of 41 A+ companies that were listed there. The one thing I did look up and saw is that when it comes to individual female policies, we are in the middle of the pack as far as price is concerned. We have the same rate for male and female individual policies, where most other companies have lower rates for women because of the higher life expectancy. While we (or at least I) don't claim to have the best priced products, we do improve the client's situation. That's all we do. We don't HURT the client. What I am saying is that there is nothing about what this company does that would compromise anyone's morals or values. Just because we don't have the cheapest products out there doesn't make this company immoral. Is Sears immoral for selling a TV for $1,999 when Best Buy might have it for $1,799? No. You can't work at Burger King and offer Wendy's cause they're cheaper (just an example).

2) Yes, we are captive agents. Again, people here for some reason think that this is evil, but I don't feel that way. I went to a Primerica meeting, it interested me so I have no problem working with Primerica exclusively and selling Primerica products only. I actually like representing one company that I believe in and that pushed my entrepreneurial button. I love Primerica. I mean, all companies have complaints. This one especially because this is a type of business where only winners make it big. It is not for everybody. I mean, if you google anything, you will something bad about it. You will find negative stuff about God if you look for it.

With all due respect, a lot of these comments are just copied and pasted over and over from other threads. It is from people who for whatever reason, had bad experiences with Primerica. I just wanted to give a little feeback from someone who is in Primerica and is having a great experience so far.

My advice is go for it Stephanie. What do you have to lose financially? At the most $300, which gets you your insurance license which you can take with you if you decide its not for you. You sound like a very smart woman with a good head on your shoulders, and I believe that being the way you describe yourself, you could do very well in Primerica. I sincerely urge you to not make a decision based at all on what people who failed in Primerica say. Like you said, put several hours of footwork and find out who we are, what we do and what we are all about. Better yet, track down somebody that is IN Primerica AND successful. I really feel you will have much better feedback there. I would love to give you more info if you like. I don't have ALL the answers yet, but I have some and just in case you'd like to contact me, I am Gilbert Ramirez Jr. and you can contact me at (956) 333-5016 or grmz13 at yahoo dot com. Best of luck, Stephanie.

Hi,

Thanks for asking I believe you're doing the right thing. I'm 21 yrs old and a full time student now. I've been living in Florida for 2 yrs and 9 months, I came from Haiti and I didn't speak English. One day a PFS agent came over my house helped my dad out and offer me the same opportunity that they're offering you now. Take my word it won't be easy to make the money for many reasons:

-First challenge from your friends and family who don't believe PFS.

-Second you'll meet a bunch of loosers who started and couldn't or didn't get their license to make money.

-Last yourself could be a problem too, if you let it happen by not being coachable.

Other than that you'll be able to make money. I only have two license I'm a freeman. I speak less english than what I possibly write. so this is the the only company that I know paying a Haitian guy like me with no financial background pretty well.

Thanks for the thorough answer to the question. I had the same question, as I was contacted by a Primerica salesman today. I have just a couple of points to add.

First, I have been involved with a Network Marketing (Affiliate Marketing, etc) company before, and it had many of the same issues, which is why I am no longer involved. That said, I'd like to play Devil's Advocate for a moment, just to clear up some of the rancor and keep this thread 100% accurate.

1. You are offering financial advice and financial services. These items, while not necessarily at the best prices, are things that many people may not pursue without your help. In other words, you may well be helping people, even at the Primerica prices.

2. Do you have the opportunity to help people financially in any other way, and make a living from it? Unless you're getting calls from Warren Buffet, the answer is probably "no". With Primerica, it is "yes". Asking to be paid for your advice is called Capitalism, and is a good thing, else how would you survive, as you're giving your time and expertise to others?

3. There is only 1 way to LOSE money through Primerica: buy in, buy their Business Support Materials (tapes, books, conventions), but make no sales. Thus, if you do NOT buy the BSMs until you have enough Primerica income to pay for them, you cannot lose money (other than the initial startup costs).

4. It IS possible to run a Primerica business without lying. I do not, however, know if it is possible to make money at it this way.

5. You own your own Primerica business in the same sense that a person owns their own mortgaged home. There are certain things you can and cannot do with it, but the majority of the direction is yours, and you do indeed "own" it. If McDonalds failed tomorrow, many McDonalds franchise owners would be out of business. Yet they still own the McDonalds locations they currently have.

All of the above notwithstanding, I will not be pursuing Primerica, for exactly the same reasons stated below. Additionally, I'd like to point out another often-unmentioned fact:

1. Primerica advertises only through Word-of-Mouth. Thus, it is YOUR friends and acquaintences, and others you meet, who will be your prospects. You will not be given leads, and no one will "walk through your door" from off the street. You MAY get referrals from the above customers, but that is all.

Thank you for your kind words ... I wish the best for you and your family.

You can expect to get post from Primerica people on here ripping you and me for our post.

So before you started to see those I wanted to thank you and tell you I found some thing better that allows me to use the principles I learned at Primerica without the captivity and high priced products.

Have a great day.

This is the woman who posted the question I am now posting a response to.

I am directing this comment to the gentleman who gave me the feedback above (or below, depending if this post is above or below the comment?)

I want to first Thank You for not only giving me the feedback I was asking for, also for backing that information up with ACTUAL Facts that you have, (I am truly sorry it was at such an expense on your side) learned from "hands on," experience, and the research you did at some point that gave you the amount of knowledge you now have.

That is why I chose to "ask," WHY I DID NOT SIGN A SINGLE SHEET OF PAPER, why I choose to form MY OWN OPINION about a matter that concerns the person , morals, and beliefs I have/am,about a "potential"situation that may or may not jeopardize MY LIFE and who I AM,instead of jumping on the bandwagon about a company I have not put a minute of "foot work" into finding out what they do or what they are about.

I give every decision God puts in my path, the same amount of energy I gave the one before it so I can(hopefully) back up my choice with reasons why I chose to say yes or no.

I think you have completely and thoroughly answered every thing I could, or wanted to know about this "opportunity."

If it helps you in any way, because you worked for them for whatever reasons you did, you made the decision to WALK AWAY after they crossed a boundary you had that was unacceptable to you!!

You CHOSE to give up the money and whatever else you gave up when it came into DIRECT CONFLICT with your belief 's.

To me, that is doing the right thing, no matter how long it took you to make the choice.

I can feel how much disgust you still harbour, I hope you can let that go for your benefit.

I know you are not "slamming" or trash talking Primerica, However, if you do not forgive your actions that happened BEFORE you knew what you do today, then you are still giving them (even if it is only 1%) some of your energy and it sounds like they don't deserve that!

You sound like a terrific guy that learned the hard way, from a life lesson. It made you a much better person in my opinion, I can tell from the passion you just displayed in your answer to me, so please know THEY can never make you into someone you are not,PERIOD!!!

OK, I will stop with the ramble, I just really wanted to thank you.

I am a 30 year old woman that is raising my 3 year old son alone, so I can not waste my time and compromise my morals over this company.

I have worked HARD for 15 years , have a BS(finally), and have no problem with working hard.

I had a great job I was terminated from about 3 weeks ago simply because I happen to be a very attractive, very educated, and EXTREMELY CONFIDENT person that remains consistent in my day to day actions and beliefs.

It is amazing to me how many people in the world can not handle that combination in ANY ONE.

I make a choice every morning I am allowed to wake up, to take care of my body and health, place God before all, and do my best at remaining a "stand up," woman of her word.

I guess if I weighed 300 pounds with no teeth and my hair balding in spots, dropped out in the 8th grade and tried to screw every person I came in contact with over, I would be living the AMERICAN DREAM,"LOL!!

Sorry, I am still very bitter about this if you can't tell....

Thank you again, and make it a great day,

Stephanie :)

The unfortunate thing is once I tell you this you will NEVER get that $100,000 Ring that you covet because the most of the people that join Primerica are good people that think they are doing the right thing and for the most part you are, but to get that Ring after knowing the information I am about to share with you, you will have to become a different person, one that is more about making money rather then helping people. Once I found out this info, I refused to continue to sell that scam anymore and turned away from all the money I was making.

I AGREE WITH:

1. I know that Primerica is not a pyramid scheme

2. I know Primerica is not a illegal scam

3. I believe in working hard

4. I don’t like Corporate America

5. I don’t sell cash value insurance

PRODUCTS:

1. It is way MORE expensive then most Term coverage outside of (State Farm and Allstate) … so if you are TRULY trying to save people money … why not find them the lowest instead of just what you have to offer. Remember you are trying to SAVE them money. Some Return of Premium Products are less expensive then Primerica Term. You are hurting your client. After knowing that how can you still sell it.

2. What would you do if your client is declined by Primerica. Tell them they don’t deserve life insurance then. You see this is what opened my eyes up, because my father was turned down by Primerica. Was I suppose to tell him “Oh, well .. too bad”…. No, I did what any good son would do, I started looking at other companies and found he could be covered with term insurance by them, for less then what Primerica was going to charge.

3. Term is the right product for 95% of people (sorry not 100%), the problem is you only sell Term which is great but what do you do when you run across a person that is in the Top 5% … Also think about it … aren’t you trying to get all your clients and yourself to that Top 5% … what do you get when you are there?

4. You are taught with your mortgages to say “Interest Rates do not matter” or “Ours are calculated differently” … If it doesn’t matter then why not give them a competitive one. I also dare you to put that in writing, Home Office Compliance would be down your throat quick because they know it is not true… so they don’t want it in writing.

5. With your investments … the market is down right now … am I suppose to sink money in an investment I know is going to go down right away …. That’s right Primerica has annuities now … even though just a couple of years ago annuities were “evil”.

6. Your Securities (investment) commission is HORRIBLE….. there is NO WAY you could live on it alone .. add it up.

7. A client’s money is sacred to them … why would they sink it into a company with so much negative press, it scares them …. Why do it …. When they can get the same thing for less with less negative remarks…. For all the agents who say that is just “some” agents that act like “that” …. They represent YOUR company and because the RVPs don’t care what type of people they are as long as they have $199 (now $99) so the RVP can win the next contest.

BUSINESS:

1. Primerica is NOT the largest seller of Term Life Insurance … AIG is … look it up.

2. How can you tell a new recruit that you can make a lot of money before you actually do it. Doesn’t that feel wrong to you?

3. The money you are spending for your IBA DOES NOT pay for your license… it pays for processing and your Licensing class …. Most states don’t require a class why does everyone have to pay for it.

4. Why can’t a new recruit go get your licenses BEFORE you sign your IBA?

5. Why can’t new recruit go see clients AFTER you are fully licensed and then sign ALL transactions? I know why this is the case …. Most agents are not making money so they need to sign it to make money and they are afraid the recruit will quit.

6. Why beat around the bush when saying the name Primerica ….. you are taught to say “Division of Citigroup” …. “Member of Citigroup” ….. “Largest Financial Services Distribution Hub” ….. “PFS” ….. anything but Primerica … it goes back to the bad rep .. and the fear that the new person will Google the name Primerica

7. People who leave Primerica are not quitters or couldn’t make it at Primerica … people making six figures have left Primerica for better opportunities .. and helping a lot of people … you just don’t know those other companies exist.

8. You would NEVER be able to recruit a person who is already licensed and knows what questions to ask.

9. Citigroup (not in the best financial shape right now and has Abu Dhabi is now the largest shareholder) is looking to sell Primerica …. FACT … check out the Wall Street Journal March 28th 2008 Section C … “Citigroup has a major retail presence in just a handful of major cities, including New York, Miami, Chicago and San Francisco. Primerica Financial Services, which sells life insurance and mutual-fund products, is up for sale but isn't attracting buyers, say people familiar with the matter.”

IBA:

1. You become a captive agent ….. not allowed to sell anything Primerica does not offer …. Hand cuffing you to fully help your client.

2. You only have one company to work with Citigroup…… why not allow you to use any company you want …. There are companies that do.

3. You have to give up a “leg” (your MOST productive team) to become an RVP …. Why not let them become an RVP AND keep their whole team ….. Other companies do it

4. Hear me when I say this!!!! YOU DO NOT OWN YOUR BUSINESS!!!!! Don’t believe me … ask your RVP if you move to a different company can you take your clients or team with you ….. you will find out real quick … read your IBA it says it in your IBA .. your RVP owns your business … you do not own your business until you are a Senior Vice President AND have had 5 years of at least 3% growth. … Until then your RVP owns your business … even after you become an RVP…… there are other companies that allow you to take your clients with you.

5. I will preface this comment …. I am a huge believer in recruiting ….. I love recruiting and I am good at it …. BUT you should not have to be forced to recruit to be promoted … you should have the choice to work yourself or recruit and have the same opportunity … America is about choice.

6. You IBA has a non-compete clause in it …. Which means try to leave for something better … see how nasty your old “friends” get.

7. You have to be full time to become RVP …. Do you forget some people like their job … pastors, teachers (I know the company was started by teachers … but you fail to realize A.L. Williams was a different company then Primerica) or anyone else that would like to keep their job.

8. As an RVP you are required to get an office … again I like having an office but some people do not want the overhead … why make them pay it?

9. You can be “Rolled Back” which means lose the promotions that you have received and the commission levels at your RVPs discretion …. Not enough production, illness, or because your RVP wants to teach you a lesson.

10. Some people do not like the risk of the market …. You can not sell a fixed / index annuities …. Most of you don’t know what that is … don’t worry I didn’t either when I was there … trust me your hurting some of your clients by not having access to it.

11. What happens when you have a recruit at your same commission level … you 2 are at the same level you get no override …. Doesn’t that make you want to keep people below you … not push them up…..Some companies will still reward you even when you are at the same level

12. A brand new person starts at 25% ……. They can do all the work (and you know as well as I do … getting a warm referral is most the work … so don’t tell me because you did a flip chart presentation you did most the work) and they only get 25% ….. the RVP get 95% …. So the RVP get 70% of something … they may not have been there for….. doesn’t sound fair … I thought Primerica did what was right “100% of the time”

13. Let’s say Primerica goes out of business (don’t believe it … check out ENRON, Bear Stearns, and Citigroup…. And read the Wall Street Journal article I reference above) ….. your contract and license is with Primerica … what do you then? … because I already explained to you … YOU DON’T OWN IT

14. Do you like paying for POL, Call Atlanta, marketing material, leadership school, and training (hype sessions) …. Most companies give that stuff out free

15. DO YOU LIKE CHARGEBACKS?????!!!!! …. Come on of all things I know you are tired of … we have to agree on chargebacks ….. for those that don’t know what a chargeback is: the agent turns in the paperwork to Primerica and is immediately paid …. But the policy is not issued which means if the client changes their mind, finds something cheaper, does not qualify, drags their feet on blood work, stops paying or for any reason does not get or continue the policy …. Primerica wants their money back ….. which means they take it out of the next check or the next one or the next one which means you are running up an escalator and YOU KNOW IT …. Sorry to give out the dirty little secret but you can not say you like the CHARGEBACK …. Again not all companies get those and NO company gives them out as much as Primerica

16. Most people become disable before they die …. You can’t sell disability insurance or you will be fired … hurting your clients again

17. What about health insurance … again .. try to sell it and you will be fired (by the way … does it make sense that you can be fired from your own business?)

18. Critical care …. What if you client gets cancer … or do have insurance for that …. Nope …. Fired Again … By the way before you say it …. Most life insurance has accelerated death benefit …. So Primerica not special with that.

19. Make sure you check with Primerica before you do ANYTHING if they don’t like it they can terminate you (read your IBA) … sounds like a JOB to me .. I’d rather be independent…… the sad part is most don’t know you can be ….

Listen … I wrote this for the person I was before I left Primerica hopefully that person is reading this and just starting to open your eyes a little bit and ask some questions that they didn’t have before…. I don’t hate Primerica … I don’t hate the people in Primerica … but you don’t know everything about the company ….. and I can almost guarantee you didn’t read or understand the IBA you signed. And if you don’t open your eyes and figure it out …. You are going to hurt some people and your going to hurt your family. Think about it … don’t try to argue with it just read it and find out if everything I said is true …. Don’t believe me READ YOUR IBA. I was you before I found out all of this stuff. The question is “Once an honest person knows the truth, he/she has 2 choices, continue to be honest and change their current course of action or cease to be an honest person”.