I already feel deceived. I've never heard of a legitimate honest job that requires you to put down at least $100 in order to begin working. That's ludicrous. Furthermore, during the presentation, there seemed to be two very strong points in which the gentlemen emphasized: Money and recruiting. They would go on and on about how much money they made, and the fact that in order to make money, you have to recruit people. 95% of the presentation was spent on these two subjects; the remaining 5% was spent on helping people get out of debt.
Right now, my mind is boggled. I can't figure out how a company can claim to be an honest company that helps people and does noble deeds while concentrating much of their energy and manpower on greed and dishonesty.
It sounds too good to be true, because it is. Don't believe everything you hear, fellow people.