4.6
Privacy and Data Security
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 21

Updated security features.

Original review posted by user Jan 20

And late of 2016 I was approached by a Primerica representative and I was interested in some of their products.I schedule an appointment to purchase some products however I had a phone change and lost contacts.

A number kept popping up as spam and once I investigated it turned out to be the Primerica representative. The reason my phone had flagged it as spam is because this representative had called and contacted me no less than 50 times in less than 30 days. These were one way contacts meaning this person tried to contact me over 50 times. With this amount of unprofessionalism and obsessiveness there's no way I can recommend this representative nor this company to any of my legal or recreational Associates.

I know that one agent representative does not determine a company but how it's run but I don't want to have anything to do with the company as of now. My phone was smart enough to realize that any number calling that many times and that short amount of time something is wrong.

This is not usual or normal behavior it is obsessive compulsive and downright scary.704-400-0123 is the number of the agent if you see this number call you I wouldn't pick up.

Review about: Primerica Customer Care.

Comments