Kansas City, Kansas

Hey it's just Stephanie again,

I wanted to first thank everyone again for the feedback I have received so far.

I am very grateful that this is more of a "debate," rather than a WAR between people(so far).

I just wanted to share one thing i did learn from one of my best friends that happens to have worked for Primerica (AGES AGO) and has since left many years ago.

He is now a self made multi-millionaire (the only one I know personally) by dipping into just about every business opportunity he could afford at the time.

So my point is he is very wise about matters concerning money scams, pyramid schemes, etc..

He shared with me some great facts about the company while also some very negative facts too.

He did tell me that in our current economy, this is something I should pass on for a few reasons.

i will share a few with you so I am careful not to anger people or offend.

1.) Right now bank's are VERY hesitant loaning money to ANYONE regardless of their credit score. Debt consolidation is at a "stand still," (please keep in mind I am trying to get his words put in the correct order but no promises, LOL) because of that fact.

2.) He did confirm that they in fact do expect you to start and keep up an office to do your work in. However, this is a required investment but I would have ABSOLUTELY no decision making authority over the office I am responsible for purchasing.

So I wanted to let everyone know I am not taking sides, I have gave each post equal consideration.

However, if your post is one in which you have taken time to list actual facts and where I can go to view them myself, I have probably spent more time on it,therefor giving your post a little more time AND consideration.

I know every company in America will have post/present employees that have opinions that range from the "super happy." to the "I wish I could shoot them in the face," LOL.

What I am paying attention to is the post employees who have shared feedback on here.

EVRERYONE of you have stated how GREAT it was for you UNTIL whatever it was you discovered to turn you away.

The fact that all of you found something that (in my opinion) was dishonest and was presented to you under circumstances to be found out later, were false.

That speaks volumes with me.

Remember,I am a mother raising a young boy. I HAVE to do the best job possible teaching him how to not only be a man, but a man that has EXTREME CONFIDANCE in the decisions he makes on his own by watching me and my actions in our daily lives.

I want him to understand that AMERICA, his home, is full of the BEST ADVANTAGES that are unavailable to most of the population around the globe.

If I do my best, I can still only pray and hope the values and morals I am trying to show him through MY actions and being consistent in EVERY AREA of my life, will enable him to have the tools he needs to take America by the horns so he can become whoever he is destined to be by his choices and consequences.

Sorry to ramble, I just am very grateful, truly I am, for the people like you that have taken your time to help me with a choice that could be life changing either way.

I again want to say thanks and I will keep reading every answer that is part of this.

If you would like to call me or email me, my # is 816-365-8051, my email is tayesmom29@yahoo.com.

I am giving out that info so if you are tired of typing but have a passion either way, share it with me in person, I don't mind..

God Bless and talk to you soon, Stephanie

Comments

More garbage posted by a primerica shill. Well known as nothing more than an MLM scam.

@Shill Buster

It job is a scam too lol

Stephanie W.

Trevor,

I do not understand what you meant in your statement regarding my need to take caution when putting a post on the internet?

Are you telling me to be careful about the post or the phone number???

No worries, just unclear on your meaning.

Stephanie :?

I am a Primerica rep for 14 years now. My previous career was nursing where i made good money, had terrible hours and no chance for becoming wealthy.

I had a job, not an opportunity. My schedule, life, income, vacations, everything was controlled by my job. When i started with Primerica in the mid 90's, I was skeptical, but open minded. I am glad I got the facts and did not listen to all the negative, broke, unhappy people who had jobs and were telling how bad Primerica was and did not even know what it was.

I now earn over 300,000 per year with Primerica, and have helped thousand's of families. Primerica is not for everyone, only those who are willing to work, have great ethics, integrity, motivation, desire, and the common sense to get the facts and try the opportunity, not listen to broke, negative people

Stephanie, I had posted my experience with Primerica under the title Primerica is an opportunity and NOT A JOB, maybe you can check it out. It's pretty much what I was telling you earlier. Read the comments too, I actually did comparisons on the insurance rates and posted them there.

I think u are awsome for looking so deeply in to this !!!

I will start this first of all by saying my moto is if you cant spell a word more than one way your not creative !!

I cant spell and I make a great living still with that disability!!! lol ,.

So as I am reading this I wanted to let you know a couple of my oppinions. My loan volume is up 81% even with this horrable crisis and we continue to help families out of the strap they are in! Thats a bonus, also the companys lending is up 70% while others are down. I do know there is both good and bad in everything I think there are alot of crooked ways to do primerica and they mostly dont get away with it for long, my point being that if you represent primerica in a way that we teach Its a great thing for many many families and its the bad ones that give everything a bad name. I just was interested in what you had said because I just opened up my first office and I had every single say in where I wanted it how much what it looked like and so on. They do have a codes they suggest you follow www.primerica.com . You also are apart of a company that has many offices in your area. If you go RVP its requied that you have a office but you dont have to have one!! If you were like me for 5 years and work partime with the company their are many offices you are morre than welcome to work out of, then when you go RVP trust me you have the income to go out on your own to the office of your choice. But I know with my whole heart its not required if you dont want to or just cant. You are more than welcome to contact me at shauna@primerica.com. and I can get u to people that can explain how it works , its not for every one and I am sure that others have had some bad incounters. HOWEVER the offices are all indiviually owned and we all have to answer to the same owners but some people standards have givein myself and others a bad rep.

I am a stay home mommy of two young children also and I just wanted to help u out and in no way want to offend any one or argue the right or wrong. thanks :) :grin :grin

I cant spell and I make a great living still with that disability!!! lol ,.

Stephanie, why don't you just email Pissedconsumer and ask them to take your phone number off. Next time remember what you put online to the letter to the company also shows up on the forums.

Stephanie W.

Hey, I\'m sorry to put this out there, but if you are a crazy person or have ever had the \"urge,\" to kill someone that you acted on or not, PLEASE do not use my # to contact me....thank you,Stephanie :?