Huntington Beach, California

In all honesty, when I inquired about a job opportunity at Primerica, I thought I was getting into something really amazing...something that, at first, I thought was a regular ol' bank.

Man, was I ever wrong.

I kind of thought something was fishy when I had my interview; it was a very basic application for such a supposed "highly-praised" company, and the fact that I was never initially asked for my resume also caught me off guard. Still, I stuck with it for the time being.

During the initial interview (as well as being taken to one of the locations that Saturday after the interview...which happened to be in a plaza, and NOT an official office building), I found that I was never completed explained to about what exactly Primerica was. I thought it was a bank...until I learned that I was expected to open my OWN office. That was something I did NOT want, with my major on the completely OPPOSITE spectrum of this type of business.

I found it completely shady when I had absolutely no idea what was going on, and when I went to find the business numbers for the location I was at, I wasn't surprised (but obviously upset) to not find a single straightforward website that didn't require me to be a member of the group already. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this company, or any others associated to it.

I honestly recommend that whoever is looking into this business, DO NOT DO IT. It is a complete sham; they won't even interview you in a proper, office-like space; and really, it IS too good to be true. You'll be wasting your time (and money...they charge you $99 before even saying that you are officially hired. It's for some supposed classes and training for your first license).

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments

Staci

That License is required to sell insurance are you serious?this was the dumbest review.

Its a very basic and simple process to be honest.

and you get what you put into it.Nothing shady about working for yourself and building your empire either!

mike

Yeah ***, that fee is for a course which is subsidized by the company it cost about 2000 to 8ooo dollars at a college or university... Do your research...when u assume u make an *** out of you and me....really why spend 2 grand when you can get the goverment approved lisence for 100 bucks duhh...

rook

You hit the nail on the head. Great explanation.

Burger King

:grin You could go work at Burger King...maybe they will ask you for your resume LOL