1. Pryamids are illegal. Primerica is a 31 year old company that is a charter member of IMSA, a select group of insurance companies that have to requalify every two years. Less that 12% of all insurance companies can qualify for the group.
2. It is illegal for insurance companies to make money on recruiting people. [I just finished C.E. classes in business ethics and laws relating to Insurance. If it where true this waitress(?) ( it's may a rival insurance agent trying to pass misinformation about a rival company ) should be on the phone with her state attorney general to report this illegal activity]
3.The Primerica opportunity is not for everyone just like waiting tables is not for everyone.
4. If making money off the efforts of other people is a pryamid you better look at the owner of the place you serve tables. Also, who do youthink makes the most money The wait staff or the owner. Also, look at Al Gore he got part of a NOBEL Prize for standing in front of camera and reading someoneelse's research. You want to see a Pryamid look at the CEO's of an American Corporation. They get Millions to Fire The people that do the actual work for the company. They even get millions when they get fired. Now thats a pryamid!
4. As for recruiting, Every large corporation recruits. If you don't believe me go to a college on career day. Yor job recruited you, with an applicaton and an interview.
5. This is to everyone else, Should we take career and financial from a waitress or should we look at every opportunity with an open mind s we can find the truth for ourselves?