1.4K views

When I got my Prime America Life Insuranc, I was told the premiums would always stay the same.Now, 18+ years later, they are almost tripling my premiums.

I am on Social Security and cannot afford this. After paying them $20K, I am being cheated....don't fall for this. Do not by Prime America. You can't afford it when you get old.

Of course, you can pay only 1 1/2 the amount for 1/2 the coverage. Of course, the new agent tried to shoot me a line of hog wash but I wasn't buying it for a minute. They are big liars and I told him so.

This is just not right!Why would they treat senior citizens like this?.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Primerica. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Primerica to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Primerica and primerica life insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1325707

is there any way cash in a prime america life insurance policy for cash I have paid the premiums for 25 years and now I received a notice that my premiums are going to triple this was never mentioned when the policy was bought I guess it was just a small mistake on their part, this might not seem like a big deal to some but to my husband and is a big dealt we are both retired and living on a fixed income we assumed we had everything taken care of so I guess the joke is on us