Spring, Texas
1.3K views 1 comment

When I got my Prime America Life Insuranc, I was told the premiums would always stay the same.Now, 18+ years later, they are almost tripling my premiums.

Related: Primerica - Increase without notice

I am on Social Security and cannot afford this. After paying them $20K, I am being cheated....don't fall for this. Do not by Prime America. You can't afford it when you get old.

Of course, you can pay only 1 1/2 the amount for 1/2 the coverage. Of course, the new agent tried to shoot me a line of hog wash but I wasn't buying it for a minute. They are big liars and I told him so.

This is just not right!Why would they treat senior citizens like this?.

Review about: Prime America Life Insurance.

I didn't like: Lied.

Review #901985 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Primerica Life Insurance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1325707

is there any way cash in a prime america life insurance policy for cash I have paid the premiums for 25 years and now I received a notice that my premiums are going to triple this was never mentioned when the policy was bought I guess it was just a small mistake on their part, this might not seem like a big deal to some but to my husband and is a big dealt we are both retired and living on a fixed income we assumed we had everything taken care of so I guess the joke is on us