Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I signed my IBA with the acknowledge that I have to pay the 103.95$ and the monthly Primerica Online fee at 28$ ONLY for the first month - the next ones are on Primerica.I strickly told them that I don't want these fees because I knew already that it's not a service that I would use.

They assured and wrote on the IBA that I won't have to pay after the first month. On the second month, I saw that I was charged for for POL fees. I talked again with the Rep and reminded him about what I've said a month ago. He replied that it is a known issue, that others have also this fee problem, and that he'll look again about it and give a refund once they solve the problem.

Although the issue was not resolved on the third month, and I am still charged 28$. I again reached the Rep about it - he says that the company has already stopped the monthly fees. He added that I should directly call to Primera, and then get back to him after. After looking for the number, the Rep at the phone says that I could only get a refund on the first 30 days after signing my IBA!

I've been clearly misinformed, actually lied to. I got back to the initial Rep but never heard from him again. I even called and left a message and still nothing from him.

It's been over two weeks now.I want all my money back and no longer to have business with people that are not even honest and certainly not professional!

Reason of review: unreliability.

I didn't like: Fraud, Mocking representative, Rude and arrogant accusatory representatitve.

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments