7.3K views
5.0

My husband died in a fatal car accident last summer.We have two children together, a toddler and an infant.

We had a friend that just started working with Prime America a couple weeks before my husband's passing. He kept on nagging us sitting down with him to help him with his training. He tried to make us buy insurance but we didn't want to. But, then he explained how it would help him get a promotion so we ended up getting a $500k policy on my husband and myself.

Well thank god we did because a few weeks later is when my husband passed in the car accident.

Without Prime America, there would be no way that we'd still be living in our house.Life would be so different for me if it weren't for this company.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Primerica. the best about primerica life insurance from Primerica was quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Primerica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Primerica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments

#1141946

My condolences regarding the loss of your spouse.That's horrible!

I am glad every worked out for you!

However, Insurance Professionals should never force a person to buy insurance products.Thankfully, this was a friend of yours and you were able to benefit from this horrible tragedy.

But please let your friend know forcing people to buy is an unacceptable insurance practice. He could be fined, imprisoned, or both. In addition, he could lose his license too!

For instance, he could have a client and forces them to buy insurance,but the outcome is not favorable.They will report all his misrepresentation

to the Department of Insurance.