Las Vegas, Nevada

Primerica denied a death claim that I believe should have been paid for. When I called to request a claim form, the person in the claims department was not very polite at all. I am trying to understand how they are so friendly at the time of the sale and so rude at the time of need.

Product or Service Mentioned: Primerica Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Primerica Pros: How easy it was to get someone to talk with me about investment.

Primerica Cons: Deep dishonesty and deep deception, Not creditable, Not c.

Comments

Regena

Dear WhoppingCavalierKingCharlesSpaniel960 -I'm sorry to hear of your recent loss, and that your experience with our Company was not satisfactory. If you believe that a claim has been denied and you would like to provide additional information for consideration, you may write to the Claims Department directly at 1 Primerica Parkway, Duluth, GA 30099.

Be sure to include the policy number, your full name and your contact information in your correspondence.

For privacy reasons, please understand that we cannot discuss specific matters in an open forum such as this website. Sincerely, Regena Wood Primerica Life