Camden, New Jersey

I can assure you all of one thing. Apa325 would never have his (25?) representatives TAKEN away from him in PFS or any business unless he personally broke his contract with the firm.

I'm sure that if you are reading this, you are savvy enough to ask yourself why he is complaining "after" the fact. Look, if you are new in Primerica and it doesn't work out for you and you want to say it's PFS's fault, well I can understand. (I know you're incorrect) but I understand your thought process. If you remain and are one of the few that does make it to the higher levels (PFS isn't hiding that fact - it's the same in any corporation including Met Life (where they pay sales agents to train but very very very few remain).

The difference with PFS, yes an MLM is that it allows people who didn't finish or perhaps even attend college a CHANCE to get to the top. That's all PFS offers you. A chance. And they don't hide or lie about that fact.

If PFS sided with this person's RVP to "give" him the reps, that would only occur if apa325 was in the process of being terminated. I'm sure he/she will wrie back and tell you all how I'm lying etc, etc, but I ask you all to think and ask...why didn't he hire an attorney and "win" back his 25 reps and career? Maybe he DID have a "bad" RVP (even PFS has them). Wasn't it worth fighting for?

Maybe you're just not the fighter type huh?

And that's ok...but why not just admit it and move on ...Why slander a decent firm that has provided a wonderful opportunity for many families? Is it perfect - *** no!

Comments

THANKS FOR THE POST....NOTICE NO SUCCESSFUL RVPS AND AGENTS WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY ARE ON THIS SITE COMPLAING ABOUT IT....? WONDER WHY?