Boise, Idaho

Boise Idaho Beware of agent Jeanie Johnson

I had agent Jeanie Johnson a primeamerica agent come to my house last night 21 apr 2008

after she gave me the information about the loan I told her I was interested. A this point the wife and I got into anargument about this loan, When jeanie tryed to get into the arugment I told her the only thing she was interested in was her commsion.

she left after that. About an hour after she left I get a phone call from her husband who called ma an *** because I would refinace my house. So my complaint is this agent shared confidential information (my phone number and name ) with her husband Now I'm wondering what else did she share with her husband?? my finanial records?

My SSN??

wHAT is her husband going to be doing with this information??

Comments

#120745

THOSE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO PRIME AMERICA SHOULD GO TO ANOTHER MEETING. WHY?

JUST GO! ASK FOR THEIR W2s FORMS THAT EVERYONE GETS DOING TAXES. THAT IS YOUR REAL PROOF THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING THE TRUTH AND MAKING THAT HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY. RIGHT?

IF YOU NOTICE, ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN PRIME AMERICA, ALWAYS HAVE A SECOND JOB. WHY? THEY KNOW, IT'S NOT A WIN WIN SITUATION. COME ON, IF LIFE WAS SO EASY AS TO WORK WITH PRIME AMERICA THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE DOING IT.

RIGHT?

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!! :p

I really enjoy reading complaints on these "critic forums". It more than likely wouldn't be so funny if the people complaining about outstanding companies such as "PRImerica" found and dictionary or maybe even spell check!

People should really do a little research on a company before making an opinion and posting it. No joke, every complaint I come across about Primerica seems to have been written by a six year old!

May i please suggest looking a little more into this company and see how it absolutely saves children from being hungry or even losing their homes! Have a wonderful day and thank you if you took the time to read my entire comment :grin

@Zech Dean

A company with over 130,000+ independent reps is bound to have some people come through that either weren't a positive fit, or just needed more feedback and training. That is the Primerica way, we are not allowed to share information with anyone outside the company and only representative that love helping people stay with the company. Keep in mind to not put an entire company down for just a few or just one person.

I am just trying to contact Prime America from a Canadian address. Can any one help.

They came and saw me 10 years ago and take my money every month but I have no way to change my plan or my beneficiary. Can anyone hlep me.

@Tracy

you need to look online sir and go to primerica or on your policy it must say the number of the agent or address of office

#19030

I agree. You're name and number should not have been shared with her husband and he had no right to call you and address you in that manner.

As a matter of fact, you can actually look up primerica in the phone book and find another local rep and report it. They'll pass that on to compliance, and in ANY event they more than likely have their contracts terminated because privacy law or no, and partnership or no, whatever happened that night she had a responsibility professionally to leave it at that. People like that thankfully don't make it more than a few months in this biz, I just wish we knew how to *** them out faster. It really IS experiences like that that are how comments like I've seen peppered on this site come from, and I thank you for posting the NAME of the AGENT, and recognizing that the agent was at fault.

I'm sure Ted Bundy had a day job at some point... I doubt if anyone thinks his former employer is a psycho for it.

I'm sorry for your experience, and if you have anymore questions about it, i may or may not be able to answer myself, but I absolutely will do my best to get someone else to handle it who CAN.

They won't be working to long together . PFS is folding read the Wall Street Journal . :p

Many primerica couples work together and use the same ID # to identify their sales. She likely wasn't sharing anything that he didn't already have a right to look at. If that's not the case, then they're wrong.