Salinas, California
1.2K views

Primerica seems to be a good company. They seem to offer good stuff and good rates.

No where tho on the web site do they mention that they do not train the reps to act ethically.

My husband and I let this nice charming woman agent into our house to help us get our money in order.

She had much good to say, but it was not what she said that upset me..

Rather that she came dressed like a *** rather than a businesswoman. She wore a low cut top that kept my husbands eyes glued to her cleavage.

If that werre not bad enough, she seemed far more interested in him than US, or me. She even skipped over the "help us get out of debt part" and went straight to the " come join me in business" bit which my husband jumped at. It was obvious to me what sort of buisness he wanted to join her in, and frankly I got the impression that she wanted this as well.

Needless to say we are not buying any of their products, He is not joining her business.

I am going to make a formal complaint to her boss, the regional Vice President.

If you end up seeing this agent in your house, beware.. she is really only interested in your husbands attention, not your family business.

Here is the information on her business card

Donna Jean Brandt License # 605-1942

Monterey

Give this *** a wide bearth ladies.

Comments

Nice. I'm looking up the nearest Primerica agent right now .

. .

The rath of a "scorned" wife.!!! If this "lady"? sence she call's other women h _ _ _ _ were to take care of her husband in the @ed room she wouldn't have cause for concern._____But a husband that's not getting it in the @ed room will indeed look. I'm no walking model but if I want to attract a man that his wife is not taking care of it's not hard to do...

_______________________

She had much good to say, but it was not what she said that upset me..

Rather that she came dressed like a *** rather than a businesswoman?. She wore a low cut top that kept my husbands eyes glued to her cleavage/.

:cry

_______________________

She had much good to say, but it was not what she said that upset me..

This seems to be a lie. Primerica representatives have code numbers that are 5 digits and / or letters long.

Hi is me Vic again. I haven't read any of the comments. I posted one just now. I did read something about the dress code. Yes please don't don't don't do business if a guy come showing his muscles dude hide that stuff you are supposed to give a presentation not to show your body. I understand some women have some ridiculous 44dd still there are ways to cover that. They only one who is supposed to look provocatively and extremely hot is the business not the agent. When I go out I dress professionally no too professional like a three piece suit that's only for some occasions.

I see so many complaints some are fake but this one sure is not I haven't see this woman website I think she is OUT. Seriously any complaint you have about something just call the main office in Georgia. I don't have the number right now but you can write on Google "Primerica home office" that would do the trick if you don't have the number already.

I still ashamed of D Brandt I can't believe what some agents do and in the process make the entire company look bad. Oh yeah I would seduce you my presentation skill is so good that you would buy even if you are agent of the competition. Well I think that's all the seducing you are supposed to do in this kind of business be a good sales person or trained by a good sales person and that's it.

I was googling about this woman to see how she looks from there I'd make my assumptions of how good she did in the business because I bet that's how she ran her business the entire time. Such a filthy *** b#%#t

Guys is a shame Primerica is a great company yet thanks to people not knowing how to lead their business correctly Primerica is getting plagued by this type of articles. I am a Primerica Rep and I'm looking to quit.

Why? my leader is horrible, I got aware now of who is good and who is not. I'd be back.

Is also a shame that some agents like D Brandt I sure hate that last name even more now (that's another story) Is a shame that some use Primerica for their OWN SEXUAL PLEASURES. If you still reading this, please call Primerica home office and make them aware of this.

If they didn't read this already and stripped her of her rights to run business. ALW is a good man and I think he meant enjoy this business, help, show what we do. I don't think he mean go and *** with your clients. It's a shame.

Look, if anybody had a bad experience with an agent contact Primerica main office they would take care of it. We are not hidding

I'm starting to miss PRI already.

Your alarm of course has its foundation i am sure. Good you used your instincts.

People will say your "crazy" "witchy" or whatever yet you know what you saw.

Continue keeping an eye on your husband (within reason). But above all else invest in something on your own without the hubby for future precautions.

well mr term, maybe you should get your head out of the sand. Citi shopped Primerica around and couldn't find anyone who could afford a debt free company.

So, Primerica has filed for an IPO and is buying itself.

Not bad for an "over priced Term product" company. Please do a little more research before slamming a company you know nothing about.

mr. term, mr.

term..... wow u should be ashamed u must be jealous too..

of primerica and the fact that ur business is prob hurting ahh too bad..such a bad little insurance sales man. it must be frustrating knowing u have no future where u work...im sooo sorry ur so angry..

that is hilarious! u my dear either have no *** or are very jealous let me guess u get mad everytime ur man looks at someone?

maybe i should ask him. lol!

wait i cant my *** are prob bigger than yours! u might talk bad about me on here...

wahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah

that *** is hilarious!!!! dont get jealous get to the gym!!!!

Lets see your blaming Primerica because an agent dressed immodesly. First off the company cannot lay down any dress codes because all the agents are independent contractors marketing products from various companies that have affiliations with Citi.

Secondly if your pissed because your husband enjoys admiring real beauty then maybe you should get a *** job and a take a trip to the beauty salon.

Men will look at beautiful women.

That is human nature. If he had something attractive to look at, at home then maybe he wouldn't be looking elsewhere.

I will be praying for you.

Dressing provocatively is a personal issue. You may have refused to do business with her, and then chosen to have a different rep.

come over.

You should have taken the offer of business as a compliment in my opinion. She may have seen qualities that may have made a successful business man, and extended an opportunity for you to make money on the side.

You may want to have you and your husband enter marriage counseling... What does this say about your husband if he has no regard to you as he sits and stares at her cleavage..

It sounds to me as if you are Insecure and have self confidence problems...

I know my wife wouldn't put up with me ogling other women... i doubt she would blame the woman... Your husband is the one who has no self control...

or... you could just be a manipulative, jealous, suspicious, non-trusting and paranoid...

#12005

as mush as i love to say that i believe it's the fault of the sales person... i can't. the both of you let her into your home in the first place...

it's not like she changed clothes in your home (boy that would've been worse)...

still, maybe you should be worried about your husband-it's not like he couldn't help himself... if you want to be angry at someone, be angry at him...

just a thought. (sorry for any offending this may cause) i'm really just thinking out loud what i'm sure other have thought.

#11947

You are right Miss Garcia women dress provactively everywhere you go. The women I think she was referring to are the ones who not only dress that way but actively flirt and come on to married men.

If I gathered her point this women did this in front of her in her own house.

I think her choice to skip Primerica, or at least that agent seemed wise. Perhaps find a male agent so there would be no conflict of interest.

I for one would not want a saleswoman dressed like a *** to come into MY house.

#11938

Well Damien keep telling yourself that. PFS has over priced Term products, They are not competitive with alot of Companys out there.

Citi

has shopped PFS around for several months no bites.

That was on the Wall Street Journal. keep your head in the sand captive robot .

The only reason that Citi is selling Primerica is that they need some cash. Primerica itself is a self funding asset.

It is only 1% of Citi's assets but is responsible for 16% of its net profit.

When you need to raise capital PFS is more attractive to buyers than something that is not generating as much money. Primerica will not be affected by the sale.

Jenny Garcia it doesnt matter vision or not PFS will be sold in months. It was on the Wall street journal. Can you see the writing on the wall.