Product: Primerica Claim Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:
My dad had a policy with Primerica for 26 years. They came up with a bogus reason why they will not pay at the full value of the policy. The claim My dad had a policy with Primerica for 26 years. They came up with a bogus reason why they will not pay at the full value...
Regena

Hello-My name is Regena Wood and I am a home office employee of Primerica Life in Duluth, GA. I have read your post and am sorry to hear of your recent loss.

The policy includes a Misstatement of Age provision, which is standard in most insurance contracts. As indicated in your post, your claim has been processed in accordance with the terms of your policy and the documents and information available at the time of the claim. As was also indicated in the information you posted, once we receive additional information and supporting documentation, your claim will be reviewed further, and you will be notifiefd of the decision. I hope you find this information helpful, and that you will follow up with the Claims Department.

Please contact the Claims Department if you have any questions or need assistance. Sincerely, Regena Wood, Primerica Life, Duluth GA.

Review
Service
Primerica Claim
Pros
  • I made on time monthly payments
  • I made on scheduled payments
Cons
  • Not creditable
  • Not c
Reason of review