Copperas Cove, Texas
1.8K views

Primerica Financial Services is being investigated on Fort

Hood for ripping off Soldiers.

Before giving them any of your money make sure you check

with the Fort hood consumer affairs office.

The Killeen Fort Hood area is ripe with scammers like this.

New technologies open up many possibilities for criminals to carry out traditional financial crimes in new ways. One notable example is "˜phishing', whereby a criminal attempts to acquire through e-mail or instant messaging sensitive information such as passwords or credit card details by pretending to be a legitimate business representative. With this information, the criminal can commit fraud and even money laundering.

Thank You to: New York Army National Guard U.S. Army Cadet Command (ROTC) U.S. Army Family and MWR Command U.S. Army Fort Carson III Corps and Fort Hood US Army Fort Bliss

Comments

I too was fooled by the smooth talking, promises of a support by an agent. It is a cruel company that want to suck your family and friends into a financial hole by someone they trust and love that person is you.

Don't bring your family into this mess don't destroy their lives.

If it sounds to good to be true it is. Cons at their finest.

Prime America and Primerica are two different companies! If you do not even know what company you are referring to, then you really must not have a valid complaint!

sounds like alot of people are not happy with this company would like to hear more about what and how they have affected you thanks !

:( :(

Agents from this company sell their term/adjustable premium whole policies as if they were traditional whole life and then their clients end of with monthly payments in the hundreds of dollar range because they were misinformed. This may not be criminal but it is unethical.

About the soilders just so you know are people who fight for our freedom so you suck it up because I bet you could never go overseas and deal with what the soliders. You would be crying like a big sissy baby to go home.....

I pray every day that my family that is overseas make it home. Suck that up!

I'm a representative of prime america and I have been in the company for a year now. And c the problem is people don't want to realize up have to crawl before u walk.

Meaning people don't want to put time and effort into working for themselves rather than always trying to get rich quick. Honestly it don't work that way!

As I state before Im a representative and I make 500,000 or better each year and no I never take advantage of anyone. Maybe u just had a bad experience.

@ms.***et

You say you have been with the company for a year. Hmm...

Then you say you make over 500,000 each year.

Yet you do not make money for the first six months or so. Don't add up.

@Anonymous

NOOOOOO IT SURE DOESNT LMBO

@Anonymous

I made money within my first month. LAZY PEOPLE do not make money for 6 months. :)

@ms.***et

less than 1/10 of 1% of all reps in their entire 40 year history have exceed $50k during any single best 12 month rolling period, including advances, but before expenses.