Los Angeles, California

Well I am a Sales Executive at a Co. that relates with the oil industry.

Until one time one of my long time not seen friends, invited me to joint Primerica. So I did. Well,at first it sounded good. But days after I started to go to their meetings.

They made me to purchase an insurance before even starting to work with them. It was not a have too. But it seem like it was. to make it short, after I did all of my best to reach what they wanted me to do.

So I sold in the first month more than 8 policies. Since I was not a register agent I did not get a penny, so the RVP got all of it. And guess what I did not reach the goal that they wanted me to reach for my promotion.

It is a time consuming deal and not worth to do it. I say no more to PRIMERICA

Comments

E R ROCKY PHENOM a.k.a. NEXTAXPRO

OMG!!!!!!!!! Lol Are you serious?

1) We are NOT employees. We are not required to buy anything. I chose to get a policy. I have a wife, 2 kids and a mortgage.

2) I never said we make commissions for recruiting. WE make overrides when recruits make sales.

3) 7-11 and McDonald's are not illegal,evil and immoral? WHOA! Let me go see if they are hiring!!!

4) I am a police officer. I am not a minister of GOD, I am a public servant and I enforce the law.

5) How is Primerica partially responsible for the subprime crisis when all we have ever done are fixed rate mortgages? And yes, even at a higher rate, we SAVE people money compared to their current plan.

5) As far as our rates, we are VERY competitive compared to term4sale.com. I checked myself. The exception being female individual policies, we were in the lower end there out of 41 companies, but certainly not the most expensive.

In one scenario, we were actually better than all 41 A+ companies listed there. That's why I am "ho hum" about term4sale .com.

6) Another big point, not EVERYBODY wants the cheapest thing out there. Not everybody buys clothes at Wal-Mar, not everybody drives Hyundais, not everybody buys regular unleaded gas and not everybody eats from the dollar menu. Nothing wrong with that, but it's true.

7) You have outlined a plan? Oooookay. Thats right there concerns me as a police officer. Fraud, extortion and robbery? Those are crimes brother, and we would have been shut down sometime in the last 30 years if any of that were true.

I know its a waste of time replying to you NEXTAXPRO or E R ROCKY PHENOM, but I still feel I have to, just in case anybody actually believes anything they read from you (which i really DOUBT).

If you are an insurance agent, you probably make TONS of sales, because you are downright scary. I'd buy from you just so you'd go away. But I don't think you are. I picture you being some dirty guy in his mid 40s, sitting at a computer desk in his underwear with an open bible, with empty beer cans and pizza boxes on the floor, living off mom's social security check. But I could be wrong. Still, may GOD bless you.

thank you for your comments, but I would like to clear something. the comment on top.

It is not I. I've heard of this issue for the reason that I recieved a call earlier this morning. I did mention this situation to some one here in the office. One of our emails is recieving notices about comments based on the first commet.

I would like to state that I am very happy where I work at, and I have not said a word about the discrepancies about your Co. Primerica online. Please disregard this message and I have already done some changes here in the office for this not to happen again. Although to all the Primerica Workers I am not who or to say what is your position in your company, but I would like to state that Your Company it is not the only one in this whole world.

I hope that you guys are aware of what is coming up for the americans next year and glod bless all you.

Once again please do not reply to the first comment because it is not me. thank you.

Whittier man.....as long as it is within your comfort zone, right?

If Whittier man steps outside his comfort zone, he feels fear, for which Whittier man COULD NOT overcome.

Whittier man did not get licensed, because he more than likely FAILED the exam and did not believe in himself to try it again. You know if first you don't succeed, try, TRY again.

Walt Disney filed Bankruptcy four times and look what he did.

Failure is part of success, however what Whittier man failed to realize is that he failed backwards instead of failing forward.

He will never understand the true meaning of Financial independence, because he is a, "Sales Executive!" which in Lamens terms is a Sales person, working for another person who has his thumb on him. Dictates what he is worth effectively controling Whittier mans quality of life.

Whittier man cannot face adversity alone due to his own fear of leaving his comfort zone.

Hey Whittier man, YOUR COMFORT ZONE IS THE ENEMY TO YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS, greatness is born thru adversity and only leaders emerge from it, for which you will never be.....a leader.

Only a follower!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Whittier Man

Same old lies. For GilbertRinTX and Primerica is a lie to defend Primerica's stealing of promised commissions is unconscionable. Also, I shot down in great detail why, if the company is sincere, they are to provide you with health and life insurance. You are not a customer; you are an employee. And I've explained that many times. It is an abomination to ask you to purchase a policy. That's rinky ***. That's a scam. That's Electrolux not giving you, the hard worker, a vacuum. Electrolux wants YOU to buy a vacuum. Same with the Primerica skimming, fleecing fraud.

Same old lies by GilbertRinTX. And he even said "you make commisisons when you recruit others". THAT, Folks is an admision that Primerica is a nefarious, fraudulent pyramid scheme. At *** America, as AL Williams prior, you are told to recruit recruit recruit. At the cultic meetings, they utter gross lies. One was: "what does 7-11 and McDonald's do? They open their mouth". Advertising and scam pyramid scheme recruiting to deceive souls are as different as east and west. 7-11 and McDonald's are not intrinsically illegal, evil and immoral organizations.

EIGHT policies!! EIGHT!! You notice not outrage on the part of Primerica is a lie and GilbertRinTX. Unbelievable. And GilberRintX professes to be a policeman. An officer is a minister of God: Romans 13. WHERE is the righteous anger on the part of the policeman when all these illegalities, improprieties, immoralities, scams, boiler room schemes, overpricing, lying to customers, lying to the downline, ripping the customers, ripping the downline, reports of Primeirica committing fraud and unnecessary red tape; Primeirca agents attempting to commit adultery with downlines right in front of their spouses; Primerica in part responsible for the subprime crisis; Primerica having mortages TWO PERCENTAGE POINTS HIGHER; Primerica stealing from agents bank accounts without telling them, etc? And for GilbertRinTX to go "ho hum" when he was shown websites such as

www.term4sale.com

is an outrage!! At the cultic meetings with Primerica, as AL Williams previously, you are told that we are the cheapest. On one package, Primerica was 27 the HIGHEST priced out of 31 packages!! Primeirca is NEVER the cheapest!! As an officer of the law, GilbertRinTX was supposed to be enraged by Primerica's overpricing and not being competitive. ALL the agents are being deceived!! As an officer of the law, you should be attacking pyramid cons with unparalled missionary zeal !! Pay the fine, GilbertRinTX. Every liar defending Primerica will pay a 15000 fine per incident. I've already outlined the plan.

Furthermore, Primerica will forthwith and forevermore cease and desist from asking for the prospect's SS#. Primerica wants it so that it can steal YOUR MONEY FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT as often as they please. It's called extorting, fraud and robbery. Questions? Arrange for me to give you a seminar. It'll be expensive, but it'll be worth it. Most of you do not know that VERY, VERY FEW people need any death insurance at all. Find out why. - consult the Rock

Manuelvila123, I have been with Primerica for about a year and it has been good for me so far.

If that really happened to you, you have a shi**y RVP and you are also at fault. Were you not told you couldn't get paid if you were unlicensed? If you didn't get paid after the 2nd or 3rd, why would you set more appointments?

The way the system is set up (at least where I am in TX), you're supposed to do 3 training sales with your trainer, where you don't get paid because you are not licensed but you are being trained, you're seeing what to do and how to do it. Again, 8 sales is alot and you got ripped off, but you let that happen. I would not have scheduled a 2nd appointment until I had found out what happened with the 1st commission.

Also, as you stated, you're not required to purchase anything from Primerica, but if you're going to do the business, it will be a lot more believeable if you practice what you preach.

all the people who say it has worked for them. Well let me ask you guys something...What about now.

Has it been working the same as before. Do not say yes, because you will be putting up a lie. Do not lie. We all know that the economy is not good at all.

And people rather save money than giving money away to Primerica. I For instance, even some of the top guys in primerica, do not even know what is a global financial crisis like the one we are living in. Remember one thing, Primerica it is not all. There are much and better things out there.

Study and get a real career which you will always have something to stand on. I work with the Steel,Rubber,Oil and other stuff, which for sure it gives you a better heads up of the global situation and does not tells you only a small piece of the pie. I could say that there has been some lucky guys in Primerica, but I say they are crooks. They are people who at first before joining to Primerica, they did not have nothing to Lose, so to them it did not matter, so they paly the game because they have time.

So please to the crooks, do not target the households because all you guys do, is getting there hopes up, and then you let them drop. We all know that house holds have duties at home , and they need to bring an income every end of the week. So it is difficult for them to reach the goals that the reps from Primerica want. They put their effort, but they do not make it.

And guess who makes the money on those poor victims, well the Reps. And to the Priemrica Reps. Do not say that you guys do not encourage the prospects to sell policies.

Because you guys do. That is one of the things you guys tell the prospect to reach a promotion before they get licenced.

And look at the possible commissions you give up. Look at the big picture..Just look at the potential money lost from giving up a leg.

Next if you leave and have to leave your team behind what is that potential value? But no, you see the value in $99.00 and you get licensed.

I have been watching a friend of mine working with Primerica and he is doing great. It seems that your 1st mistake was to buy anything right out of the gate.

The 8 sales you are speaking of should have waited until you got your license. Finally it most likely was the office you were working with. Sorry it didnt work for you.

However the Primerica I have been with has been 100% up front and honest with everything they have told me and I only needed to pay the $100.00 up front for the FBI background check. Primerica pays over $800.00 in fees for the license (insurance, credit, and securities).

I was also in Primerica. I could have made it work for me, but I found this site. www.term4sale.com

I was also in primerica, it didn't work out for me either. now I found this site

www.website.ws/rjupiter