I have called my rep recently from Primerica to get a detailed explanation of my "MODIFIED PREMIUM TERM LIFE INSURANCE TO AGE 100" Policy. All he did was give me the run around and not answer any of my questions truthfully.
I been paying the premiums for this "MODIFIED PREMIUM TERM LIFE INSURANCE TO AGE 100" plan that My ex-wife purchased back in 1988.
I need as much help educating my self about this policy. I hope you can help.
Here are a few questions I had that he would not give written answers to, plus a few more questions I need answers too:
1) Is there any cash value under this plan?
2) If not, Can it be converted to a cash value plan?
3) what range should I expect the premiums to change to, if it can be converted to a cash value plan?
4) Would it be better to suck it up and cancel my plan with Primerica and go to a better life insurance company with much better return for my money. With rep's I can get straight answers from and are willing to explain the best options for me and my family. Rather than what is best for their pocket book!!!
5) Do you have any recommendations on which are the top insurance companies to switch over to?
your help with this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thank you and have a terrific day,