Cambridge, Maryland
1.1K views

To the guy with the comment about Primerica.....

Who are you trying to kid?

Primerica may have called you back for further discussion but before you start work for them you have to go through a process of background checks and pass certain license exams.

You would also be taking a trip to the local police for finger prints and a FBI background check to make sure you were harboring any felonies in your background....

Your fake SS number and all would have come back to make you look like the fool you sound like.

Pooohhhhhh!!!

I don't work for them either!

Comments

:eek What "multi trillion dollar company"? There are none. And Citigroup is just as corrupt as AT&T and the vast majority of corporations. Citigroup is about to DUMP the Primerica pyramid nefarious fraudulent scheme. Look at Section C, March 28, 2008 WSJ. What "large corporation" credibility will Primerica have after that?

When you go to work do you pay a "start up fee"?? With no hope of remuneration unless and until you pass an examination for a securities license? Sounds like slavery to me.

Name ONE client Primerica has ever helped. ONE will do. Read my exposes and the thousands of exposes by others online.

On the rare occasions that you get your start-up fee reimbursed, there are strings attached. You seldom, if ever, get it all back. I think they are lying. I never received mine back and I've never been able to confrim anyone receiving his/her start-up fee back.

Don't sign the IBA without having a lawyer look at it first! You're an RVP or SVP aren't you? You're not really "considering" Primerica.

@Rocky Drake

I received mine back plus a dollar lol no but really after u complete the pre licensing class

@Rocky Drake

I signed up 3/13/2018 after I completed the test and got a green light on my practice exam I received $100 check

i am currently going to the meetings in primerica and also feel a funny feeling but ima keep going to see 4 myself if its a real deal, ive already set up appointments wit 4 families and so far so good but lets see what happens later on

I"ve recently become involved with primerica, and I've had my doubts about the authenticity of this company....but I"ve read a lot of comments on this site both for and against primerica, and the only ones that seem to make sense to me are the pro-primerica comments. for instance Primerica is back by citigroup....you know that huge financial company that you see on the TV all the time, I'm pretty sure that if primerica was a scam they wouldn't be backed by an internationally traded, multi-trillion dollar company, with a name to uphold.

i'm not saying that primerica isn't out for their own cause that would just be naive, their a company thats looking to put another buck in their pocket, like EVERY OTHER COMPANY IN THE WORLD. But that doesn't mean that they dont do good, for both the people they help and the people who work for them. the only people that have negative comments about this company are people that didn't stick around long enough to learn anything.

I understand peoples fear of getting caught up in a scam and loosing all there money, but I hardly think a $200 start up fee, is loosing all their money; $200 that by the way is reimbursed upon completion of the licensing process, and if you leave the company before your licensed your still reimbursed 60%, which is stated in the IBA I signed. sounds like a scam to me.

K so i dont know where you all get the fingure print stuff in IL you dont have to get fingure prints done but they do do a back round check. Just because u didn't hang in there long enough to find out what it could do for you doesn't mean it's a scam.

Alot of people have done good with this and have helped family's i know it's saved my fam from alot of loss! GO WIN GUYS!

:p My cousin filled out the IBA she has 2 felonies and was rejected. For the ex-rep in Canada Criminal history and the types of charges have alot to do with the hiring process in any company.

Let me give you a perfect example a friend of mine went for an interview she is a recent college graduate with here masters in bussiness plenty of experiance and has a great personality she was the perfect candidate for the position. While in the follow up interview they went over her background check she had a mistaminer charge for possesion of an ounce of narcotics it was when she was 18 and she is now an employee at that company. The fingerprinting IS PART OF THE PROCESS upon completing all of you course work passing all your exams and certification it is a requirement to get your fingerprints taken by a local police station. May I remind you it has been four years since you started and things have changed they are much more regulated.

I DONT KNOW HOW IT WORKS IN CANDA BUT HERE IN USA, CALIFORNIA THATS HOW ITS DONE. Your telling others to look into things before they comment maybe you need a little lesson in how our legal system works how criminal record keeping system works. FYI a felony is BAD a mistaminer is NOT SO BAD not typically somthing that a would eliminate you from employment.

It depends on the severity of the charges how long ago the charges were and what the outcome was on your case. Oh and you metioned somthing about cussing in another posting don\'t like to F%cking BAD.(FYI: *** in this case is used as an interjection even though it is vulgar also a term used as slang to express disgust, anger, fustration, acrimonious, even cantankerous)In using this term it dosent prove that I am nescient.

I WENT ALL THE WAY TO ALTANTA GEORGIA TO SEE IF THIS WAS A SCAM. TO MY SURPRISE, IT IS BY FAR OF BEING A SCAM.

THIS IS THE BEST BUSINESS THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD OF. IF IT DOESN;T WORK FOR YOU IT IS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HANG LONG ENOUGH TO SEE HOW IT REALLY WORKS, I KNOW CAUSE I AM NEW AND AM LEARNING ALL THE TIME AND IT IS GREAT!!!!!!

NAOMIE LYONS

not sure how its in the USA

but in CANADA

there is NO trip to the Polica station, and I know for a fact they hire people with criminal records, as I had 2 recruits who had criminal records and where still approved to work for Primerica.

So look into things before you speak.

You really do not know, what is Primerica all about. But anyway, I will like for you to know, that You do not work for them, You have an OPPORTUNITY to have your own business. Learn and then talk.

You should really know what you are talking about. cuz you have no clue