Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Payment

How do I pay my bill online?

Term Life Insurance

Can my term life insurance be rolled over to a whole life policy? If I surrender my term life insurance policy - do I get any money back that was paid in?

If I am living when the term life insurance policy expires - can it be extended? How do I find out who my representative agent is at Primerica?

Primerica Life's term life insurance provides coverage in exchange for premiums paid, and normally does not accumulate cash value or pay dividends. There are options provided in the policy for which you may qualify, if you are living when the policy reaches the end of its term.

For assistance in locating your agent, please call Primerica Life's client services line at 1.800.257.4725. Sincerely, Regena Wood, Primerica Life, Duluth, GA

My policy

Can I fax my coverage election form?

Regena

Yes, you certainly can. If you are in the U.S., you may fax your coverage election form to 470.564.6454, Attention Policy Owner Services.

For additional Primerica Life contact information, please visit our website at http://www.primerica.com/public/contact.html. Regards, Regena Wood Primerica Life

Disability waiver

I am on social security disability and haven’t worked Since 2010 and you have not approved my disability waiver for this coming year, I need to know why ???

Regena

If you have a question about a claim, please contact our Claims Department at 1.888.893.9858. For privacy reasons, we cannot respond to your request on a public website. Primerica Life

Show

Refund for insurance broker class

I would like to request a refund on my insurance brokers class since I was unable to attend the classes or take the exam I have requested many times ro emy santillan my solution number is 37NGM my adress is 1040 n lavergne ave chicago ill 60651

Company Affiliations Inqury

I would to know is Primerica a member of the Commerce of Chambers org?.

Primerica representatives are independent contractor sales agents. Therefore, it is up to each representative as to whether he or she chooses to join his or her local Chamber of Commerce.

Primerica is a member of the national Better Business Bureau, which is located in Atlanta, GA. Here is a link to the Primerica page: https://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/financial-services/primerica-in-duluth-ga-6985.

I want to cancel and stop $25 fee being taken out of my bank account

Why am i being charged this fee? Please stop this charge

Regena

This website is not affiliated with Primerica. To discontinue or stop a draft, you should contact Primerica directly.

If you are a representative and have questions about Primerica Online fees, please call 1.888.737.2255. If you are calling about a life insurance policy, please contact Primerica Life's client services number, 1.800.257.4725.

Sincerely, R. Wood

interpeter

do you have any Spanish speaking person?

user75445599

im working at the nursing home,a family member she needs an insurance for her husband but shes Spanish speaker

user75445599