Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

interpeter

do you have any Spanish speaking person?

3 answers
Harry Rollins
As stated on portfolio.primerica.com, you may reach out to the Spanish Customer Service line by phone at 1-800-544-7278. Spanish-speaking service is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
user75445599
im working at the nursing home,a family member she needs an insurance for her husband but shes Spanish speaker
user75445599
@user75445599 did they got Spanish interpeter
View more answers (2)

How do i change my address and benificiary address?

by WhirlwindLobster299

moved to a different address

0 answers
View

If my term end in 30 year and im 60 yeqr old by that time can i renew my term for another 30 years?

Harry Rollins
As stated on valuepenguin.com, Primerica offers term life insurance coverage for 10-year, 15-year, 20-year, 30-year, and 35-year terms, though the set of term lengths available change according to your age.

All of Primerica’s policies offer the option of “guaranteed insurability” until age 95, meaning you can renew your policy without undergoing a new health exam or application. Premiums for the new policy would increase solely due to your age.
To get more information about your Primerica insurance plan terms and conditions, please contact the company customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (800) 257-4725 (toll-free number) or by email at plic@primerica.com.
View

Do I get refunds for all the premiums I've paid in the past 4 years if I cancel my life insurance policy?

Ive had this policy for about 4 years and the premiums have been to high for someone my age, I'm finding it difficult to keep paying such a high amount. I would like to know if I would get a refund of all my payments even if there a deduction percentage fee. I have my original contract and it doesn't state that I would be forfeiting anything if I cancel.

Regena
We are sorry to hear that you are considering cancelling your valuable Primerica Life policy. Primerica Life policies provide term life insurance in exchange for premiums paid. Therefore, if you cancel your policy, there would be no refund due, other than premiums paid beyond the cancelation or termination date of the policy because you would have had the benefit of the coverage. Term life insurance does not accumulate cash value or pay dividends. You may want to speak with your Primerica representative about your coverage and see if there are other options that may be suitable for you. For assistance regarding your Primerica Life policy or in locating your representative, please call our Client Services Line at 1.800.257.4725, or email us at PLIC@primerica.com. Regena Wood, Primerica Life, Duluth, GA
Harry Rollins

In order to get all the necessary information about the lifetime insurance you should contact Primerica customer service by phone at 1-800-387-7876 or by email at plic@primerica.com

Cancel Insurance

I’m just curious on how i can cancel my plan. I can’t afford to pay it.

Harry Rollins
Unfortunately, Primerica does not provide any information on how to cancel the insurance plan on the company website. The visitors of quora.com recommend contacting the Primerica agent to notify them about plan cancellation. The company representative should send you all the necessary information about the cancellation process. You may also contact the Primerica customer care team by phone at (800) 257-4725 (toll-free number) or by email at plic@primerica.com.

Payment

How do I pay my bill online?

Harry Rollins
As stated on insurancesteps.xyz, you can access all Primerica Life Insurance information by completing the signing process on primerica.com. Registration grants and access to your online account 24/7 from your computer and your smart device. Primerica Life Insurance online portal allows you to make payments online.
To get more details about the Primerica Life Insurance payments, please contact the Primerica customer care team by phone at (800) 257-4725 (toll-free number) or by email at plic@primerica.com.
Policy information may be found online at https://my.primerica.com/. For additional assistance with a life policy, the policy owner may also contact the client services line at 1.800.257.4725. Sincerely, Regena Wood, Primerica Life, Duluth, GA

Term Life Insurance

Can my term life insurance be rolled over to a whole life policy? If I surrender my term life insurance policy - do I get any money back that was paid in?

If I am living when the term life insurance policy expires - can it be extended? How do I find out who my representative agent is at Primerica?

3 answers
Harry Rollins
As stated on finder.com, Primerica does not allow customers to convert term life policy to a permanent option. You may look through your insurance agreement to see if it contains any information about possible conversion.
Visitors of qc.answers.yahoo.com post that term life insurance from Primerica does not build cash value, so you will hardly get any money back. Please contact the Primerica customer care team to get more details.
The article with expert responses on finder.com also states that it is possible to renew the term policy after its expiration. Please get in touch with Primerica to get the contact information of your representative agent.
Annually renewable term policies provide a level benefit for a premium that
Primerica Life's term life insurance provides coverage in exchange for premiums paid, and normally does not accumulate cash value or pay dividends. There are options provided in the policy for which you may qualify, if you are living when the policy reaches the end of its term. For assistance in locating your agent, please call Primerica Life's client services line at 1.800.257.4725. Sincerely, Regena Wood, Primerica Life, Duluth, GA
View more answers (2)

My policy

Can I fax my coverage election form?

Harry Rollins
As stated on dsa.org, Primerica fax number is 770-564-6110.
According to contact details published on lobbycanada.gc.ca, Primerica fax number of the Canada affiliate is 905-813-5316.
Regena
Yes, you certainly can. If you are in the U.S., you may fax your coverage election form to 470.564.6454, Attention Policy Owner Services. For additional Primerica Life contact information, please visit our website at http://www.primerica.com/public/contact.html. Regards, Regena Wood Primerica Life

Disability waiver

I am on social security disability and haven’t worked Since 2010 and you have not approved my disability waiver for this coming year, I need to know why ???

Harry Rollins
Unfortunately, Primerica does not provide information about disability waiver approvals on the company website. Please contact your Primerica representative agent for assistance. You may also reach out to them by phone at (800) 257-4725 (toll-free number) or by email at plic@primerica.com.
Regena
If you have a question about a claim, please contact our Claims Department at 1.888.893.9858. For privacy reasons, we cannot respond to your request on a public website. Primerica Life
View more answers (1)

Refund for insurance broker class

I would like to request a refund on my insurance brokers class since I was unable to attend the classes or take the exam I have requested many times ro emy santillan my solution number is 37NGM my adress is 1040 n lavergne ave chicago ill 60651

Harry Rollins
Unfortunately, Primerica does not provide any details if customers can request a refund on insurance brokers' class on the company website. Please contact the Primerica customer care team by phone at (800) 257-4725 (toll-free number) or by email at plic@primerica.com. You may also try to discuss your issue with Primerica representative via the company social networks.

Company Affiliations Inqury

I would to know is Primerica a member of the Commerce of Chambers org?.

Harry Rollins
According to Wikipedia, Primerica uses a network marketing business model to sell financial products and services. The company works with independent representatives through Primerica's securities broker-dealer affiliate PFS Investments, Inc. in the United States, and through PFSL Investments Canada Ltd. in Canada.
Unfortunately, Primerica does not provide any information about membership in Commerce of Chambers on the company website. Please contact the Primerica support for assistance.
Primerica representatives are independent contractor sales agents. Therefore, it is up to each representative as to whether he or she chooses to join his or her local Chamber of Commerce. Primerica is a member of the national Better Business Bureau, which is located in Atlanta, GA. Here is a link to the Primerica page: https://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/financial-services/primerica-in-duluth-ga-6985.

I want to cancel and stop $25 fee being taken out of my bank account

Why am i being charged this fee? Please stop this charge

Harry Rollins
As stated on bestcompany.com, Primerica agent pays a one-time fee of $99 and an optional monthly fee of $25. Please contact the Primerica customer care team to get more information about your monthly payments and options on how to stop this charge. You may get in touch with Primerica by phone at (800) 257-4725 (toll-free number) or by email at plic@primerica.com.
Regena
This website is not affiliated with Primerica. To discontinue or stop a draft, you should contact Primerica directly. If you are a representative and have questions about Primerica Online fees, please call 1.888.737.2255. If you are calling about a life insurance policy, please contact Primerica Life's client services number, 1.800.257.4725.
Sincerely, R. Wood