2K views

I started not to write but everyone should know the type of scam they are running..First off DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ACCOUNT INFO!!!They will take money out of your account without your knowledge that is until u get a statement then whatever quote u sit down and negotiate will not be your actual fee they will go up and up on the "quote" anyways I had to change my account number for them to stop and since then I have been harassed unfortunately I cannot change my phone number or name cause they harass my FB too.

So my advice to you is NEVER let them into your home to begin with.Their job is to get rich off other peoples account.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Primerica. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Primerica to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Primerica for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments