Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Went in for a "job" interview and was told to come tomorrow for a follow up.I checked online and the place seems too shady/ possible that it's a scam.

So I called to let them know I wasn't interested and was told that they weren't interested in me either in a very rude tone and hung up on. If anyone wants what's best for themselves and their family, then I'd suggest staying away from this company.

Whenever something feels timed, or they invoke a sense of urgency, then it's not okay.

In addition, they were not comfortable with telling me pay rate.The company targets middle class who needs jobs and are uneducated to take advantage of.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Primerica. The most disappointing about a product or service from Primerica was mislead, mental stress and rude and selfish representative Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Primerica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Primerica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments