My wife and I worked in Primerica for 2 years, earned our Green Jacket (Top 150 reps in the company below Regional Vice President) and made it to Regional Manager (1 Step below RVP) only to have my RVP steal my entire team from us and force us out of the business. I always knew Primerica Financial Services (PFS) was a multi-level marketing company but that never bothered at the time. People in the company will pretend to care about you and be your friend but believe me, they don't and they aren’t. They only care about how much money you can make them. If you believe otherwise then you're just as much of a sucker as I was. It's only a matter of time before you realize this yourself and you'll quit.
If you currently work in Primerica, you don't believe anything I'm telling you right now, I understand that. They had me brainwashed too. But right now, you're better off quitting and doing something else. If you want to start a business, that's fine. Do it the right way, get a real job or career, save some money and start a REAL business. Don’t start some multi-level *** that will never work. I'm sure your upline manager has already been in your head. I used to do it to other people. I brainwashed people so that they wouldn't quit and would only listen to me. I've been farther in Primerica than most people you know. I have all the licenses and won all the company trips and did everything they said would work only to have it taken from me. And you know what? The company gives their RVP's 100% control of the office and when my team (25 people actively showing up) was taken from me, the company stood by their RVP and did nothing. I never thought he would do it to me just like you might think your RVP would never do that to you, but it happened. Do your family a favor and GET OUT while you can. I won’t say his name but I guarantee if you’ve been in PFS long enough, you've heard of him. He was on the cover of FYI magazine. (A Primerica magazine featuring the young and successful in the company)
After I left PFS it took me a year to pick up the pieces and get my career back to where it was. PFS ruined personal relationships I had with people I was close to. We were taught if people wouldn't sit down with us and listened to what we were selling then we shouldn't talk to them anymore. I taught others to do that as well. I severed numerous relationships. My RVP wanted me to buy hookers with him when we were in Mexico for his bachelor party. I'm a married man, that's not happening, even if I wasn't married. When we got back from Mexico my RVP was so afraid I was going to tell his fiancé about how many hookers he bought he started to sabotage my business. He started stealing people off my team and putting them under him and turned other people in the office against me. He was stealing overrides from me so I would quit. He had many ways he used to do it. In the end he stole $2000 worth of overrides from me when I was at my father’s bedside after he had triple bypass surgery. At that time my family really needed that money because I was taking time away from the business to take care of my father and his business affairs. My RVP also figured out ways to manipulate the system to win trips that he didn't deserve. That's how he got into FYI magazine. The guy was a total crook. I told Primerica’s home office and even his upline who are National Sales Director's. They all treated my wife and I like outcasts. They all protect their RVP's and that's that. That's one of the main flaws of the system. Your RVP can do whatever they want to you and get away with it. And if you go and complain, they just spin it back around on you and say that you're a negative person and you don't want to work. If you have worked there as long as I have you get to see how it works. It's all about manipulating people to believe whatever you want them to believe.
Listen; if you have a family, you need to GET OUT. Look at what people make below RVP. You can see what almost everyone makes in the company if you’re a member on the company’s website. It only shows the top 25 income earners but not the 1000's of others who make nothing unless you know how to look for it. Yeah, once in a while someone has a good month but then that's it. It's feast and famine. Even IF you make it to RVP, there's still no guarantee you'll make money. Once you qualify for RVP you have to give your entire team away to your upline and start all over again. You know how many RVP's the company has that make next to nothing or quit? Tons. The company doesn't talk about those people though. The odds of becoming successful in any MLM are slim to none. They sell you on this pipe dream that never comes to fruition. When you're on the inside, they keep pumping your head with all this fluff so you won't get discouraged because they know if you quit they won't make as much money. They're employing you for free!!! Don't you get it? You don't own ANYTHING until you've been an RVP that has other RVP's for at least 5 years. Otherwise it has no value. Listen, do what you want but just think about your family first! Contrary to what your RVP will tell you, the only person that has your best interests in mind is YOU! NOT THEM, YOU! So when they give you this BS about how they're looking out for you, don’t listen! You may work for Primerica now and you may not have wanted to hear what I just told you. But just remember what you just read the day you finally decide to quit. That day is inevitable and then you’ll know I was right. Good luck to you!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Opportunity
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Just received a Dress. That I was excited to get! Wanted to wear it for Easter! Lots of laughs! I..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "This was our first trip to Cancun and we had the best time!! The hotel was beautiful and it's location was perfect. We had an ocean front room and all..."
- "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."