Silver Spring, Maryland

Prime America Representaive Chique Sharpe #jsharpeprimeamerica have recruited me and I realize that it is not for me so I canceled my membership the next day.After one year I found out my membership never been cancelled at all.

I feel I was mislead into believing she did cancelled my membership as she promise me she will cancelled it. This is wrong and misleading. Prime America Representative lied to my face and told me it was cancelled. This is like a scam as I was told repeatedly it was cancelled.

I called yesterday and she told me it was cancelled but it's not.Bad representation of the company.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of recruitment from Primerica. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Primerica to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Primerica for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments

Buena Park, California, United States #1250360

Did you get a confirmation you were cancelled?

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Former Primerica Rep Tells the Dirty Truth Primerica "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more