My dad had a policy with Primerica for 26 years. They came up with a bogus reason why they will not pay at the full value of the policy. The claim My dad had a policy with Primerica for 26 years. They came up with a bogus reason why they will not pay at the full value of the policy. Their reason to not pay the full value was that they had in their files my dad’s birthday is two years off. That’s a lie. On every document that I have my dad’s birth year, month and day are correct for his accurate age. But, Primerica refusing to respond to the remaining unpaid credit owed to the policy. I am not finished yet going after them. To me, it all about the principles.

" The death certificate shows the deceased's date of birth is February 18, 1932. Our records, however, show the date of birth as February 18, 1934. The misstatement of Age provision of the policy provides for an adjustment in the amount of insurance if the age of the insured has been misstated on the application. The payment enclosed is based on the date of birth of February 18, 1932. If this date is incorrect, please provide our office with proof of correct date of birth. Should you have any questions, please call 888-893-9858.

Sincerely,

Michele Bigham

Life Claims

**WARNING: DO NOT CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE NOT CREDITABLE

Review about: Primerica Claim.

Reason of review: FRAUD.

Preferred solution: PAYOFF.

I liked: I made on scheduled payments, I made on time monthly payments.

I didn't like: Not c, Not creditable.

Comments

Regena
Primerica Verified Representative

Hello-My name is Regena Wood and I am a home office employee of Primerica Life in Duluth, GA. I have read your post and am sorry to hear of your recent loss.

The policy includes a Misstatement of Age provision, which is standard in most insurance contracts. As indicated in your post, your claim has been processed in accordance with the terms of your policy and the documents and information available at the time of the claim. As was also indicated in the information you posted, once we receive additional information and supporting documentation, your claim will be reviewed further, and you will be notifiefd of the decision. I hope you find this information helpful, and that you will follow up with the Claims Department.

Please contact the Claims Department if you have any questions or need assistance. Sincerely, Regena Wood, Primerica Life, Duluth GA.