Son passed away 2 months ago and just keep getting the run around about paying the claim. Went through the same thing when my husband passed 13 years ago.

Have called numerous times. Asked the adjuster and the agent to call me with no success.

Tired of calling these people all the time and getting no where.

Guess they want to hold on to their money as long as possible. Unfortunately, my original agent has retired or I know he would help me out, Very frustrating.

I plan on keep calling hoping they will eventually respond.

Writing from Midland, Michigan, April, 2018.

Reason of review: Can't get claim paid.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No customer service.

Comments

Regena
Primerica Verified Representative

Hello-my name is Regena Wood and I am a home office employee of Primerica Life in Duluth, GA.I am sorry to hear of your recent loss, and that you are having difficulty with the claim process.

I would like to offer my assistance, and ask that you contact me through our Client Services line, 1.800.257.4725.Sincerely, Regena Wood

to Regena #1467313

Finally got the check.I have a policy on my own life and also another son and hope family doesn't have to deal with these issues when we pass.

When my husband passed away 13 years ago it took a long time to get the check and there were no issues that should have held up payment of the claim.Ended up having to get the person who sold us the policy to finally get the payment.

I'm sorry to hear that my mom sold a policy to our church member when he died they paid them without issues