Whitby, Ontario

For those of you that have posted negative comments about PRIMERICA you have no idea what the company does for families. People are really just uneducated about the company and don't have an open mind to actually hear what the reps are saying to you.

This is a unique opportunity that really does work it's not a hope and soap company or a get rich quick scheme....the people that have failed just didn't want to work hard enough...they think they can just sit there and make money....well ask your self this question...at your FULL TIME JOB do you not have to put in some kind of work for you to get a pay cheque... I could go on about this all day but I have to get back to building my PRIMERICA business so you need to stop listening to what others say and here's a thought form your own opinion...every one says that I make my own decisions but yet you sit there and listen to what others say and just follow right along....good luck to you

cheers

Comments

LMAO.. Some people have no clue..

People listen, Primerica rung the bell April 1st 2010 to close the Trading Day at the NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE --- aka(NYSE) --- short for you Imbeciles! Do you think your Statements have any impact on Primerica Reps.. "NO"..

Have a nice Life Because I know we will here at Primerica! WHERE FREEDOM LIVES !!!

yes yes yes i know

prime america does this,and prime america gives you that.

but tell me prime america,tell me 1 good hearted story,of what you actually do,and get to the point!

After reading all the post.... I am shocked so many people are blind and have no true path in there life as if they were a robot.

Everyone complains for *** reasons. I believe primerica works only if you know how to WORK....

Any thing can work if you put your mind to it.... So everyone needs to get off the forums and get to work....

Just because Primerica makes you believe that you're the only company to offer a free analysis doesn't make it true. My company offers one free which makes the FNA look like child's play.

Get it through your head, they're not the only company that tries to do the right thing for its clients. You see a couple of examples of bad permanent life policies that blew up and now you think they're all bad?

What education OUTSIDE of the Primerica office do you have about other company's products that give you any authority to discuss them?

If any one of you reading this right now, have been to a Primerica opportunity night.. then you know what I am about to talk about. Those people at the front of the room, who preach about their success stories and why they chose Primerica are speaking from their hearts, and they speak the truth.

I know because I am one of those people. Before I found Primerica I was headed in the wrong direction, and had no one there showing me or guiding me towards any of my goals and dreams. The day I found Primerica, everything changed for me. After a few months in the company, where I was surrounded by very out-going, goal oriented people I found myself having a better outlook on life. I also had a very much better understanding of mortgage, insurance, and investments that I probably would have never gained if I wouldn't have gotten involved. I'm the same as anyone reading this forum, just an average guy trying to find my calling in life.

I don't have anything bad to say about the company whatsoever, I love it. Just the knowledge that I have gained from the company has been worth the time spent learning how to build a business. It is not an easy business, there is no doubt in my mind about that. Many people are very skeptical about someone dealing with their finances, and they should be. In all honesty, to those of you who are preaching about how their are better products out there then Primerica offers... Who is going around giving people free plans and showing them how to get out of the WORSE products then they are already in? No one. Why talk smack on a company that is trying to help people learn about saving and investing, and becoming financially independent.. rather it be through its products or through working with us?

None of the Primerica products are bad for people! I love Primerica, it's one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

bitchfromhell

I think primerica sounds like a cult with a bunch of followers that thinks they can really help ppl and start quitting their jobs for a place like that once you are out of your client list of ppl , you ain't their best friend nomore and i know alot of ppl that been working for them before and came out with no job and they end up leaving cuz these ppl left them out in the cold cuz they got no more clients to call . If that is so call opportunity , i rather work in walmart and make my 8 dollars an hour and still i know my manager got my back.

#19081

Yes, 2 years with PFS - I'm fine with multilevel marketing - why not - Citigroup, AIG, Genworth are BIG companies and they are fine with multilevel marketing. How about Amway - it works - RIGHT!

PFS has good theory. However product selection is limited. Just imagine what you could do if you increased your product selection to be extremely competitive, you could be promoted on your own production and/or base shop production.

Imagine an opportunity which allows you to recruit and receive overrides on a nationwide basis.

US licensed agents find out more at financialsuccessatcomcastdotnet

It's to no surprise that you believe in the fairly tales of Primerica. I would ask God for spell check.

WHAT EVER YOU DO OR WHERE EVER YOU GO GOD IS IN CONTROL OR OUR DESTINATION AND WILL GUIDE YOU ONCE YOU LET HIM INTO YOUR LIFE SO IT DON'T MATTER WHER OR WHO YOU WORK FOR BE IT YOUR OWN OR SOME ONE ELSE IF YOU DON'T PUT HIM FIRST YOU WILL STRUGGLE IN LIFE AND WSITH WHAT EVER IT IS YOUR DOING BE IT NOT POITIVE SEE THE GOD THAT I KNOW IS ABOUT DOING THE RIGHT THING AND TO SHOW LOVE, KINDNESSS,PERSEVERENCE,HOPE,HELPING OTHERS AND IF YOUR NOT IN TUNE WITH THAT THEN YOUR ON THE WRONG TRACK. SO DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN YOUR HEART TO DO BE IT WORKING FOR SOME ONE OR TRYING TO OWN YOUR OWN BUSSINESS IN REFERENCE TO HELPING OTHERS.

Dear Newbie

Until you have been with the company for a couple years you will have no idea what us ex reps are talking about. The most loyal people to Primerica are all the NEW agents flying on cloud nine.

I made a lot of money with Primerica and had a large team of people make money also. I held of being a RVP because I knew my RVP would take my strong leg that I worked my butt making.

Why should he get my leg when he did nothing to create it train it.

all he did was take my $200 check and my warm market to tarin me in and take all my sales.

put that aside, why should anyone have to gift their recruits to their upline???

I am a broker now and I have a downline and a upline, and I NEVER have to give my upline any of my people. and my upline does all the training of new recruits.

My upline was also with Primerica before it was sold to Citigroup, when it was called AL Williams, and they kept those morals and dreams aline. My upline is the owner of this broker firms and believes in AL williams teaching. To do what is BEST for the client. Somewhere along the line that got lost in Primerica and it became who can get rich in primerica.

Also

where I work not doesn't charge you for online services to check on clients, they also don't make you buy all your supplies and they also provice you with a laptop .

Now doesn't getting free online service, free marketing materials and a free laptop serve in our clients best interest and in your own financial best interest???

lets do the math

100,000 reps

x28.00 per month

2,800,000, per month revenue from POL

that is $336 per year

I use to pay $49.99, it just got lowered.

I am sure $336 per year invested could make me a lot more money then what POL made me

are you telling me it cost that much for that website?

who is getting that money?

:grin ..... funny stuff.

I am confused about not being able to make money. Did any of you work with Primerica? If there is somone out there that has worked for Primerica and made it work, please write back. I started a few weeks ago and I have already helped four families.

I made money for helping these families, but I do not think I was overpaid for the services I provided. I am quite sure that the total amount of money someone like Citi Group has not made it by scamming people. There are more positive articles out there about Primerica, rather than negative. A beautiful accent to working for Primerica is the fact that many self employed people are without health coverage these days.

When you work for a large company like Citi Group, you are eligible for major medical benefits. I think that recruits many professionals out there that want to great things for people as well as their families. It is working for me, but I will write back if I notice anything funny. I know it stinks sometimes to watch other people make money when it just does not seem that easy, but anyone can help families.

Some Primericans may just like recruiting instead of going out and helping individuals. It seems harder to recruit then it is to help families. I personally do not think it is for everyone, but I think almost anyone could do it if they realized their potential. Just thoughts in writing!

This is a great forum for venting frustration and helpin to learn from others mistakes! Thanks everyone!

LOL to having to "work" for your salary - not when you work for the federal government. I make close to 70k a year just after 4 years of service and all I do is surf the net pretending to be busy.

There's many of us who have been in Primerica and seen the light. It's not about failure, it's about the mirror test.

I was recruited with "we help people save money and make money".

Well I found that there are better priced products in the market and I could have better compensation else where. Why would I show loyalty to a company rather than my family, friends or myself?

The more you post on message boards the more you will learn. At this stage you don't know what you don't know abou the industry.

If you wish to stay with primerica i suggest you stay away from message boards, because numbers don't lie and facts can be researched..

If you really like what you're doing in Primerica, listen to an experienced person's advice...

You can do EXACTLY the same thing for people, you don't HAVE to sell ANY whole life, you can be salaried + the same if not better commissions, and OWN your own agency.

You can live the Primerica dream without recruiting people as your PRIMARY business. If recruiting wasn't necessary, you'd be able to make 6-figures without overrides. It just CAN'T be done with Primerica.

If you like helping people so much, why do you put them in products that are not even close to competitively priced?

The position outside Primerica isn't easy to get. You'll have to interview well, you'll need some formal education, last but not least, you'll need an open mind. You see, if you'd put your sales schpeel on PAUSE for one minute, you'd realize there's plenty of reasons for Whole Life insurance, you'd realize that your SMART loan is a high priced 20 year fixed mortgage with a pre-payment penalty. You'd realize that TRAVELERS, your sister company, writes whole life insurance, you'd realize that your mutual find selection is tiny, with heavy loads. You'd realize that ANYONE with a heartbeat and a check for $99 can become a millionaire. So, since most Primericans can't even see the light regarding their product line, how could I blame them for not following the yellow brick road to Duluth. There's a lot of people getting rich off of your dreams and hard work. For that, they make you buy your own marketing propaganda to hand down to the next herd of sheep. They make you PAY to get online to check the status of your work, they make you PAY to go to a rah-rah session in Atlanta...all under the guise of it being your own business. I pity your naivety to the way REAL financial services work. I've been where you are, respect my input or continue down the same path...you know the odds of success within Primerica.