Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

My husband and I purchased life insurance with them, but then we decided to cancel the policy. I sent a cancellation request to them via email on 2/28/18, and this still has not been resolved.

The rep that sold us the policy has not offered any assistance whatsoever. Once I told her that we no longer we interested in the policy, she stopped all communications with me. All we want is the initial premium, and we don't want to ever have to deal with this company again.

In addition, my husband signed up to be an agent, but decided that the opportunity was not going to work for him with his full time job. Primerica has yet to refund the $124 that he paid and then I found out today that they have charged $25 to our credit card as a monthly fee.

My husband sent an email to the address given by the Primerica rep, and never received a response. This company is bogus! Stay far away.

If anyone can provide any assistance, that would be greatly appreciated. Our rep who is based out of Auburn Hills, MI refuses to assist and never returned any phone calls or text messages.

Review about: Primerica Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Broken promises, Rude and arrogant accusatory representatitve.

Comments