Perrysburg, Ohio

I am a Financial Advisor's representative that has attempted correspondence with your company since October of 2018. I have sent multiple emails--with no response.

I have called multiple numbers that I've found online--also with no such luck. Not one time have I heard back from a representative on your end in the last nine months.

We were looking to close an account for a client of ours; they were wanting to transfer the remaining funds to a new account they were opening with a separate company. The client recently got married and changed their name--your company haulted this transfer because their maiden name was still on their account with you, thus not matching her married name on the new account we've opened. We have mailed the paperwork to your company--including marriage certificate and licenses to make this adjustment with your company.

Still nothing.

As you can imagine, our business is fed up and lacking all patience with Primerica Insurance Company. This is highly unprofessional and extremely inconvenient for not only us, but our client as well.

If I could--I would have given zero stars on several of the points listed below.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Lack Of Correspondence